Dream 4

March 1, 2021

Alright I don't remember a lot of this but me, Hawks and a couple other people had to fly to a place (idk y) and I didn't have wings so I had to use a ring that would give me magical wings when I put the ring on. So Keigo went first (with another guy that likes me...but he's nerdy and he has white and gold wings) and I told them that I'll be there after them, I just need to grab some stuff. So I was gonna head out but another random guy stopped me and said that I shouldn't fly out in the storm. I said "kindly step away from my body and let me go to my husband and child"(OH FORGOT TO TELL U WE HAVE A CHILD...it's a female and...idk her name but she has Keigo style of hair but my color of hair (brown). She has brownish gold eyes with the built in eyeliner like Keigo. And she has red sparkly wings with a combination of both of our quirks. Oh! And she's about 3. And Keigo held her while flying to our destination) The dude backed away and I slid the gold ring on my finger and jumped off the balcony with my cream wings soaring through the sky.  I texted hawks saying "I'm on my way. Did you guys make it safely?"

Time skip because I was just flying...nothing interesting.
I finally got to them and landed gracefully while taking off my ring, which made my wings sparkle away. I cried when I saw my child and Keigo. I then ran towards them with my arms open wide. We all ran slowly towards each other...ya know like what they show in movies to make it dramatic. And when I finally got there Keigo gave me a big hug with a twirl and launched me in the air...but he didn't catch me right, so my head bonked onto his and we landed on the wet grass. We laughed so hard tears were coming out of our eyes. Then my child ran toward me with her little chicken slippers clucking with each step and yelled "MOMMY!"and then tripped over my leg and fell right on my stomach we all laughed and I hugged her tight. And that was all I remember. 
———————————————————————————
Let's all take a break and picture the chicken slippers clucking.