Dream 7

Sunday April 25, 2021

So me, my brother, and my "friend" went to this weird camp thing (btw my "friend" has a crush on my brotha)(also I don't have a brotha irl) and we were met with anime men and a couple girls...but they're not important . One had glasses with sharp white hair, Todoroki, and one smol looking kid (maybe 12) but he was cute..and he liked meee, and de others...well I forget. Um let's call my friend Abigail...cus I forgot her name. So we were going to find our rooms and Abigail was like "I CALL WHERE LUCUS IS SLEEPING" (cus we had to share beds) and I'm like ShUt uPpP. Let's call the guy that likes me Max. Max said "U-um I can sleep with you" and I say "Sorry but I need to keep an eye on Abigail, so I think it would be better if I slept with her." He then puffed his cheeks and walked away. So the sleeping arrangements was I was with Abigail, Lucus was with Max, and Todoroki and the glasses guy had beds to themselves...because they're rich. So I apparently had 1,000 dollars. 500 dollars on a credit card and 500 dollars in cash. So a couple days into camp I look into my bag and see that I lost my credit card, and because I have no trust in Abigail I start S C R E A M I N G at her...and then we lost our "friendships." I then yelled at Lucus about my missing money because...y tf not and then Todoroki came in the room and then I S C R E A M E D at him (I'm so sorry bub) AND BITCH HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO SCREAM BACK (...it was really scary) ...and then we were screaming at eachother for completely nothing. When that ended he started avoiding me. About 2 days later I look in my phone case and see my credit card (dis sounds like something that would happen to me irl 🤦‍♀️) and I immediately run to Todoroki to apologize but he yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME" I then cry(...cus that's scary af) and try to hug him but he slaps my face.

Time skip

I'm on Instagram to ghost my followers (tch, like I have any🤦‍♀️) and I see Todoroki's account so I click it and see his bio which said

Hello, my name is Shoto Todoroki and I want to become the number one hero. Here are two things you need to know:
•I am very quiet
•I do not like people
Goodbye.
-Sincerely, Shoto Todoroki