I

Brett and Eddy had been living together for a while now and the entire TwoSet community has accepted them for who they are. They have everything that they could possibly ever want or need yet both knew that there was still something missing from their lives. 

They realized that it was a pet that they were missing when they had gone to their friend Jordan's house to discuss a future video idea. Jordan had this adorable corgi that both boys loved. 

So, when Brett and Eddy got home, they decided to research some adoption centers for animals that were in need of a home. Well looking they saw many adorable animals but there was one animal that caught both of their attention and they knew that this animal was what they needed in their home. 

It was the cutest koala they had ever seen. While both boys agreed with needing this koala in their life, they each had a different reason for it. Brett wanted this koala because of its personality of laziness and its love of relaxation. Eddy, however, had a different motive.

The koala reminds Eddy so much of Brett when he was sick and how he acts whenever they are home and away from the camera. Brett was a clinger and Eddy adores it. After much deliberation between each other they went to the adoption center, signed the paperwork, and went home. 

Now the adventure begins as they try to train the koala and the love, joy, sorrow and pain they will experience as the years go by.