II

It had been a few months since the adoption and Brett and Eddy were overjoyed that they now had something else in their life besides each other to be happy.

First thing that they did when they got home was to first give it a name, but both boys knew that it was going to be a long journey of finding the perfect name for the koala. They weren't even sure if it was a female or male because they forgot to ask the adoption center and the lady that was helping them also forgot mention as well.

Now the boys just assumed that the koala is a female and thought of names such as belle or Brettany or even Edwina but in the end there was one name that stood out among the rest of the names and it was Ling Ling. Now they will always be in the presence of ling ling and they can achieve their 40 hours of practice every single day since every prodigy and everyone has a bit of ling ling in them. they just need to their own prodigious skill.

After that was decided among the boys, they now have start the less fun and tiring portion of the training: potty training and obedience. At first it seemed like everything was going well but after a few days things start to get a little hectic... Ling Ling was always sleeping so whenever they tried to train her she wouldn't listen. They eventually found a way which was to observe the koala first and when she was awake they would train her and then let her sleep peacefully as a reward for her hard work.

Another thing that they noticed was that whenever either of them were practicing especially their favorite composers Ling Ling would become more responsive so they now found a new technique to train her.

It has been a few months since the adoption and Brett and Eddy are still playing violin, still making videos, but now they are also showing their fans their koala but little did the boys realize they are creating an irreversible situation. many of their fans start to believe that they live together which will result in breddy shippers and many issues that lead to Brett and Eddy needing to cover up or clarify without revealing their secret.