III

So far they have managed to keep their secret of living together quiet, but everything would change one faithful day. 

While they were taking Ling Ling out for some fresh air and exercise one of their fans saw and recognized them on their walk but instead of saying hi immediately she decided to take a snapshot of Brett and Eddy holding hands while walking with Ling Ling and posted it on the subreddit, Instagram, and Twitter. 

After she did that she then went up to them to get a picture and an autograph cause why not. TwoSet was oblivious that anything had happened that might cause issues once they look at their social medias. 

Everything was quiet until Eddy decided to go on their social medias to post some apparel teasers for the Planets series, that was when he saw the image. At first he was confused as to who could have possibly taken the picture, then it hit him that it was the fan that they had met. 

The whole community started posting breddy memes about them being gay and in a relationship as lovers besides being best friends. TwoSet realized one thing: THEY MESSED UP and now they have to try to think of what to do.

They were deciding if they want to confess or find some way to cover up because they are not prepared for the world to know about their complicated relationship. In the end they decided to just come clean and tell the truth at least enough to satisfy the world but still giving themselves privacy.

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update. School hasn't been treating me well as the school year is winding down I've been given more assignments then normal especially with my AP classes so I do apologize for that. And as the AP testing gets closer it will be harder for me to keep a consistent update day but I'll try. Thank you so much for reading this so far and I hope you are as excited as I am as to where this story will take us.