IV

At first Brett and Eddy weren't sure how they wanted to address what was going on without creating too much drama or controversy among the fans and people. It took them a while to decide but in the end they just made a video similar to the one of when they had decided to go on break so that Brett could properly heal and rest. 

After the video came out, TwoSet was worried that the community would think that they were crazy or stop liking them for who knows what reason, but the community's response was the complete opposite and it was the reason why as a whole the TwoSet Community was the best community because we are always supportive of each other no matter what was going on and so Brett and Eddy were extremely grateful for this response. They felt at ease with their fans for being this understanding. 

Of course there are always haters out in the world and they thought that this isn't right but nobody cared because the rest of the fans loved them for who they are and not because of some silly incident. After that whole accident happened TwoSet was much more comfortable with taking Ling Ling out for a walk and not as secretive as before, but there was something cooking in the minds of TwoSet that the community would be in for a treat. They didn't want to tell anyone yet and let it naturally happen and even then TwoSet still wasn't sure if it is a good idea but they decided that they want to wait after the Planets merch drop was finished since the majority has been enjoying it so much.

They are excited that they are expanding on their merch line but also EXTREMELY nervous about their big surprise and whether or not they want to share it with the world. It was just too much pressure for the boys and they want to take it one step at a time take everything as it naturally comes so that they wouldn't be too overwhelmed and deal with a mentality issue.

A/N: Thank you guys for the support and love from all of votes and comments. I try to respond to them ASAP and if you want just a normal conversation you can talk to me on Wattpad.