𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

'𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤. 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪'

 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪'

Sirius still had a bump on the back his head. He would not stand for it; how dare such a dreadful lump taint his beautiful head (in reality, he was only frustrated because it stopped him from styling his locks properly).

He grumbled as he shoved a spoon full of porridge into his mouth,

"Poppy should have given me more ointment."

Peter snorted,

"It doesn't even look that bad mate."

"That's not good enough!"

Snapped Sirius, self-consciously flattening the hair on the back of his head as a group of fifth year girls looked towards the four Marauders, giggling amongst themselves.

"So find that girl from Friday night, get your revenge and be done with your whining."

James mumbled absent-mindedly, his eyes glued to the latest really release of 'Seeker Weekly',

"I'm trying but Remus isn't helping!"

Remus responded by raising his goblet of pumpkin juice mockingly, his Transfigurations homework splayed out in front of him. Sirius grumbled again tucking back into his breakfast, eyes darting to the entrance of the Great Hall as three figures walked in.

The first figure was Gwen Sabra, a girl that actively went out of her way to assure Sirius she regarded him as lesser than the spiders that roamed the corners of Hogwarts, Sirius couldn't say he was a big fan of hers either, not after the time she humiliated him in front of the whole Defence Against The Dark Arts class in fourth year. Sabra reminded Sirius a bit of Lily Evans; dark ginger hair, freckles, flaring personality and incredible intelligence, only Lily was much nicer.

The second figure was Nova Tallis. Personally, Sirius was a huge fan of hers; they had become some sort of friends after being on the team together for so long and he admired her skills to no end; she'd proven wrong all the other team members who had doubted her abilities as a Seeker simply because she was a Muggleborn.

Nova had her arm slung over the shoulder of the third girl. Baggy, patchy cardigan, crop top and flare jeans with oddly hand-painted daisies, hair tied back with a silk bandana. She carried a battered notebook along with a slightly crisper copy of a book titled 'King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table'. The girl from Friday night.

Sirius chocked on his porridge.

"Tha- her!"

Remus and James glanced at him oddly as he rapidly gestured in the direction of the girls slowly nearing them, still spluttering and wheezing. Peter thumped his back a few times, shaking his head as he did so,