Epilouge

(Y/n) POV

Dream Start

(Y/n): Ugh, where am I?

Jormungandr: In our dreamworld.

(Y/n): So where does that leave us?

     Jormungandr just closes his eyes and looks away.

Jormungandr: I was the son of Loki the God of Mischief, when he brought me to Asgard to live among them, Odin, Freyja, Thor and several others rejected me and cast me here to Midgard. From that point on I was filled with nothing but hate and rage, only my father tried to fight back but he was defeated by mere words from Odin himself. I often wondered if he truly cared about me.

(Y/n): *climbs on top of Jormungandr's head* I'm sure in his own way he did. I was also alone for a long time, until Mommy found me. She told me she would protect me and care for me, and for while I was unsure of her commitment. Over the weeks though, I began to believe her and she only attacked us to weaken us and finally calm down a little. Maybe your taking your aggression on humanity because you've been alone for so long.

Jormungandr: It has been many thousands of years since I was cast out. I guess I only saw humans as shortlived pests and never thought to learn from them.

(Y/n): We all make mistakes, it's true humans don't live long like you, but there is a certain beauty to it. Old die and new are born stronger and ready for change when it comes. 'A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts'.

Jormungandr: Who said that?

(Y/n): Oh just a character from a comic book, but since you and I are inseprable. I think that sorta makes us brothers.

Dream End

     I start to awake from the dream and open my eyes and look around as my vision clears up and focuses. My eyes land on Mommy, who is sleeping in a chair with her head laying on the bed, I smile as I sit up and rub my hand on hers and she begins to stir.

Nora: *groans* You'll be okay, (Y/n). I promise. *yawns* Huh? *eyes focus on me* *GASP* (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Whoa!

     As I accept the hug that Mommy forced upon me, I can feel her shuddering and tears seeping into the hospital gown I'm wearing.

(Y/n): Mommy?

Nora: I'm sorry! You were out for so long! *pulls away and wipes away tears* I'm so sorry for putting you in harms way like that. If I had been a better mother-

(Y/n): Are you kidding?!

Nora: *sniffles* Huh?

(Y/n): You're the best mommy, EVER!

      I throw my arms around Mommy in another warm hug, Mommy returned the hug in kind and we stayed like this for several minutes, until-

(Y/n): *stomach growls loudly* *blushes* Uh, sorry.

Nora: *sniffles and giggles* I'll see if I can get you something to eat. *kisses (Y/n)'s forehead* I love you, my little Serpent.

(Y/n): *giggles* I love you too, Mommy.

3rd Person POV

      After (Y/n) was discharged from the hospital, he apologized to everyone about losing control, and while Winter and the AceOps were hesitant, everyone forgave him. Thank goodness no one in Mantle knew who the giant Serpent was or else it would be a- wait, does Remnant have CNN? Oh well, (Y/n) and Jormungandr worked out a compromise where if there was any threat to anyone, Jormungandr would lend (Y/n) a fraction of his powers, but if things got serious Jormungandr was more than happy to take the wheel, so to speak, and obliterate anything that they both consider a threat.