Brendon Espinoza

Hey, sorry for not uploading new chapters... I've been busy with my original book and being lazy;-;...yeah... I've been gone for a whole year- anyways like to point out, the rest is fluff, angst, and just normal shiz, enjoy!

"SHOSHANNA'S ARM IS WHAT???!!" Chase just called me and before I could say anything, he yelled over the phone that he and Shoshanna needed help because her arm was broken. I was hanging out with Joel, Kimmy, and some other vidiots like Hugo and Mauricia, and we planned on calling Chase and Shoshanna to come to hang out with us as well. I can tell you it took me by surprise when Chase called first and then yelled over the phone.

"Is something wrong, Brendon?" Joel asked, quite concerned since the whole group heard Chase yell over the phone, especially when I screamed something about Shosh, his twin sister.

  "Um..." wow that was all I could say? "Guys, we should probably call our parents... Chase and Shoshanna are lost in the woods!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And thus began a 3-hour-long search for two idiotic love birds who probably made out, which would be weird to see two people who used to be enemies going at each other like cats fighting for food. Joel called his and Chase's parents about what happened and... um... let's say they were not happy to learn their kids were in the middle of the dense woods, one with a broken arm.

"It was almost like yesterday Shoshanna was chasing her brother around the house... how could she be in this situation??"
"Mom, don't worry, we'll find her, it is just the woods after all..."

After walking around for so long, we finally found them! Good thing too, it was getting dark, would've been bad if we found squirrels eating their flesh in the morning. Hey, that's a good video idea! Cannibal squirrels!

"OH, MY HEAVENS CHASE!! SHOSHANNA! ARE YOU TWO OKAY? WHAT HAPPEN? WHERE IS THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING AARON AND BEAR? WHY DID YOU GO THROUGH THE WOODS??" Chase's mom yelled as she ran to her child, must be pretty depressing having to live with a kid like him, first the bullying and getting arrested, then falling off the roof, then getting accused of stealing a medal, now getting lost in the woods with a  girl? Man, she must be tired after 15 years of dealing with him! 

 "Mom! Mom, I'm okay! Shoshanna is the one you should be worried about!" Chase said while practically being hugged to death by his mom, and he was right, Shosh did need help, her arm looks like a limp spaghetti noodle.

We got out of the woods, where an ambulance was waiting for us, Shoshanna's parents got in the ambulance with Shosh while the rest of us stayed behind, well, everyone except Chase. He insisted to go with them but he wasn't allowed to, so he stayed on the road while the paramedics took his girlfriend away. Actually, I don't even know if they are even official, if they are, I'm still not planning any double dates with them.

 "Hey, Chase... why were you guys even in the woods?" Joel asked.

"Yeah! Why were you guys in there? And how did Aaron and Bear find you? I thought they would have given up after middle school." Hugo said while pitching in.

Everyone was looking at Chase, giving him the spotlight. "I... w-well..." he seemed nervous for some reason, did they want to do something? If so what? Why did they have to go to the woods for it? "We were going to the market to buy something, and since the woods were. a shortcut, we just went through there." He finally said.

"Ah..."  Mauricia said as if she expected something grand or something. I'll be honest, I also expected something big, since it was coming from Chase, but it was something simple like shortcuts and stuff. 
 "Did you two make out?" Kimmy said, breaking the silence, wow that was very bold to say. Why would she want to know that? Chase's face started turning red, indicating they probably did, wow that sly dog! 
"Let's... let's just go home..." Chase said, hiding his face as he walked toward his mom to get a ride home. We all knew we'd be teasing the two of them when Shoshanna gets out of the hospital, so we burst out laughing, and said our goodbyes as the small crowd started to die out. Hey, this good be a good youtube video!

ANNNNNNDDD I'M DONE!! AHHHHHHHHHHH- Yeah sorry for not publishing anything for such a long time, it literally has been a year, more than one, sooooo sorry for not updating this! do not worry, the fanfiction is coming back! and will be here to stay, I hope this gave you some joy for comfort about the ship, I promise I'll keep yall updated, I'll try to make the new chapters, alongside the webtoon I'm trying to work on, and school... and my zapperhills project- and original books- uh... yeah I've become busy for someone who hasn't even started high school yet- help-

ok well thank you for reading, see you for the next chapter! Bye!