Aaron

Author: OIH NOOO!!!! We should of known!!! Aaron and Bear are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! And... they are gonna do something.... bad... really..... bad......................... ( I also apoligies I haven't updated- also i figured out how to bold-)

"WE ARE gonna do this either way or not!" man! Why can't Bear just not be  brave for once now a days? "Aaron... this is kind of cruel..." "What's so cruel on attacking the weber chick?" "Dude, this has gone too far.." Man, Bear's being a puss, back then, he would do anything, but now he thinks this is cruel?? What's so bad about sneak attacking on Chase and the weber chick on there 'date', if that is what they are doing, but it has got to be one! Anyways, me and Bear were gathering some huge sticks and wooden bats for our ambush. This was revenge on Chase for leaving us.. this should show him.. that we aren't to mess with.. 

     Me and Bear were probably walking for a few minutes, when we hear voices, and they sounded like.. The betrayer and the Weber chick! "SHUSH! I hear them!" I whispered to Bear, me and him duck down, and spot Chase and the weber chick talking and fooling around, on there nice 'date'. They have seemed to stop, I wasn't sure why, but it was perfect.. "Bear, go sneak up behind Chase.." I silently said to Bear. He glanced at me, and went with the plan.. we will soon.. strike.. 

author: SOOOOOOOOO! You might be wondering why this chapter is short, well because I need either Chase or Shoshanna's perspective on the attack, hope ya understand. BYEEEEEEEEEEE