Shoshanna Weber

"People can really change with a little push..."

.

.

.

Ow.

First things first, I'm in a purple cast. Second, I'm dating Chase, the once Alpha rat, the star of Hiawasse Middle School, the one who made my brother go to boarding school, is my boyfriend. Weird twist to my life story, huh?
 But besides that, the third thing is that Aaron and Bear are currently in court due to the attack in the woods. I personally would love to throw them in the wood chipper, but obviously, we can't do that, according to the law that is worse. If I were in power, Aaron and Bear would be in the wood chipper by now, but then Chase wouldn't have lost his memory and become a better person, and of course, my boyfriend, but never mind that!

I think I now know how Chase felt in the hospital, besides the whole "lost your memory" thing. It's bright and dull, with a distinct smell in the background. I was really bored in that room, waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and wouldn't you guess? Waiting!

I lay on the bed, still in obvious pain. I guess I was hoping someone would come, but no one really came. Well, it doesn't matter, it gives me enough time to think about the past few days. How did I go from goofing off with the vidioets to being in the hospital? (Because I rushed to the juicy stuff on accident-) I should probably try to sleep off the pain, sitting here wide awake isn't going to do anything. Maybe I can think about some boring stuff to help me sleep faster and keep my mind off my broken arm... 

But before I can even think of one boring subject, I hear someone knock at the door, it was the nurse. 

"Hello miss Weber! You have a visitor, would you like to let them come in?" the nurse Mrs.Harrt said in a gentle voice.

"Oh, sure," I said, expecting to see Joel or my parents. But to my shock, but not really to my shock, Chase walked in with a small box and flowers.

"Oh wow." I managed to mutter to my surprise.

Author's note: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Sorry I couldn't make it longer, I'm at this point milking my own motivation. Anyways- Hope this chapter didn't sound rushed and dull/boring sounding, I'm really trying my best rn, hopefully the next chapter can come soon! Bye yall!