🌸 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 🌸

Sidharth Aryaan Dixit -

25 years old Young enthusiastic brilliant cricketer

25 years old Young enthusiastic brilliant cricketer.... He is smart and handsome. He is a part of the Indian cricket team , a skillful batsman and potential wicket keeper. He is short tempered by nature and has a huge female fan following . He is amiable yet serious kinda guy who talks less and has only few friends but isnt arrogant rather he is too much down to earth.He often has mood swings because of a deep scar in his heart. Never fallen in love. He is a delhite and loves to be with children.

Sana Basu -

An 18 years old gorgeous bengali girl from a middleclass backround, a would be doctor, she has come to Delhi to complete her MBBS course in AIMS and then practise as a doctor

An 18 years old gorgeous bengali girl from a middleclass backround, a would be doctor, she has come to Delhi to complete her MBBS course in AIMS and then practise as a doctor. She is jolly and talkative by nature , possess a filmy mindset..... She is very much focussed in her life but still the only person who can distract her is Sidharth Aryaan Dixit, she is his dieheart fan, can do anything for him. She loves him from the core of her heart.

Other secondary characters -

Jay , Rahul and Kushal - Aryaan's best friends

Pari Samrat - Elder sis of Sidharth

Baaz - Sana's Brother

Harshad - Sid's step brother

Mahi and Shefali - Sana's best friend

Shekhar and Palak Basu - Sana's parents

Arjun and Radha Dixit - Parents of Sidharth .

We will get to know many new things as we go ahead with the story.

.
.
.
.

The story from the next chapter, turn the page to read 💘🔥