🌸 𝑻𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒎𝒉𝒂 🌸

Sana us about to enter the mansion but the guards stop her . She pleads before them to let her enter . Hearing her shouts , Pari di comes down the stairs ...

Sana - " Pari di dekhiye na koi mujhe Sidharth se milne nhi de raha "

Pari - " Use aane do andar "

Guards - " But ma'am sir ne mana kiya hai "

Pari - " Meine kaha na "

Guards obey her order . Sana runs towards Pari and hugs her .

Sana - " Di yeh kya ho gya , isse achha hota goli mujhe hi lag jati "

Pari - " Sana fir kabhi udhr mt aana "

Sana is shocked hearing this . She says in a cracking voice , " di aap bhi mujhe galat samajh rhi ? "

Pari - " Look , I used to adore you a lot . But that doesnt change the fact that now I have started hating you bcs my brother died for you . Agr woh tumhe bachane nhi jata toh woh aaj zinda hota . Mein yeh baat kabhi nhi bhul sakta ki goli usko tumhe bachate hue lagi "

Tears roll down Sana's cheeks .

Pari di continues , " I dont want to say any unpleasant words to you , believe me . Mujhe pata hai bhai tumse apne jaan se bhi zyada pyaar krta tha aur isliye uske pyaar ko mein hurt nhi krna chahti . But I cant stand you anymore . May be I am selfish . So you plss leave "

Shaking and sobbing, she takes a few steps back and is about to fall from the stairs when someone holds her hand and saves her from falling . She shouts with astonishing eyes " Sidhaaaaaarth " !

Thats it ! Thats the end of her nightmare !

Waking up she finds her self in a semiconscious state . She is being tied in a chair . She realises all these happened in her mind . She was kidnaped and tortured by Shefali and the gang , in her subconscious state , she visualised all these .

" Sidharth ko kuch nhi hua hai , woh thik hai zinda hai aur mujhe dhund raha hoga , but no I cant let him know my location . Itna bhayanak sapna , mein khud mar jao par Sidharth ko kuch na hone do . If god wishes , I will be rescued , but I wont call him in this danger "

She is thinking all these when Shefali enters the room with two  men . She removes the cloth out of Sana's mouth .

Shefali - " I dont want to hurt you , dilse dost samjha tha tujhe , par tu apne bhai ke liye mujhe bhi phasa sakti hai . Hai na ?

Sana - " Agr tune kuch nhi kiya hai toh tu kyu phasegi "

Shefali - " Galti toh kiya hai meine , tere us nikamme bhai se pyaar krke . But trust me , I didnt want to kill him . Pressure mein aake sab kuch apne aap hota chal gya "

Sana - " Thik hai fir toh tu jail mein sadhna hi deserve krti hai . Bloody hoe "

Shefali slaps Sana .

One the other side .....

Sidharth has been continuously searching for Sana but cant find her . The police is also not able to trace her . From Sana's phone records , police come to know that she last called Shefali . So they decide to go and talk to Shefali , but when they visit her residence , they hear that even she is being for hours . Sidharth finds this suspicious . He asks the inspector to trace Shefali also . Thankfully they could trace her . They and Sid reach the location within an hour , its a forest on the city outskirts .

Meanwhile Sana is struggling to untie herself but the goons sees her and beat on her head with her stick . She faints .
Sidharth and the police finally finds the demolished building where Sana is kept . They break through the doors and are about to rescue her when some goons attack them . But the officers fight with them very tactically and bravely and arrests them all . Now Shefali , who has a gun in her hand , she threatens everyone to let her go else she will shoot Sana .

Sidharth - " Kyu kr rhi ho tum yehsab ? "

Shefali - " Kyuki isko ata chl gya tha ki I killed her brother . Aur abh tum sab ko bhi pata chal gya hai ! Sabko mar dungi mein sabko "

Sana gains her conscious and sees her nightmare turning out to be true . More than fir herself , she is worried for Sidharth .

The inspector warns Shefali to surrender or else she will be mercilessly punished . But Shefali is adamant . After struggling a lot , Sana finally manages to untie her hands . Before Shefali could shooy anyone , she runs towards her and tries to snatch the fun from her hands . In this tussle , Sana wins and she snatches the gun from her friend turned enemy . Shefali is defeated , bow noone can save her . Out of frustration , she takes a small knife in her hand , " mein jail nhi jaungi " , saying this she cuts her throat . Sana throws away the gun and runs towards her to hold her . She cries seeing her bestfriend in this state .

Sana - " My brother was also at fault , he shouldnt have blackmailed you . But ek bari mera hi sochke tu usko na marti . Kyu itni achhi friendship ki ruin kiya tune Shefu ? "

Shefali - " Sorry Sana .... " , and she bleeds to death .

.
.
.
.

Hope you like the new update . Thank you .