✨𝑷𝒆𝒉𝒍𝒂 𝑵𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂✨

A small apartment in Agra -

" Sana wake up uth ja behn did u jst forget aaj hume kisse milne hai ", Shefali cries out and convulses her.

" Hmmm let me sleep na we will talk later", and keeps tossing on either sides of the bed.

" Abey gadhi aaj Sidharth Aryaan Dixit aa rha hai Agra, to play his inter state match..... Gadhi khiki milne nhi jana kya? ", she scowls.

" Why r u disturbing me why wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat oh shit oh shit oh shit ", , she sits up on the bed and screams at the top of her lungs.

" Yessssss now get ready soon bro if bcs of ur sleep we r later and would have to stand in a longgggggg quque then I am gonna kill u ", she lunches Sana on her back.

" Meri maa bs aabhi washroom mein fresh hone gyi aur fir meko bs 5 mins lgenge ready hone mein. Tui toh jaanish na aami aur koto boro fan, I am his biggest fan and today he shall know that ", Sana blushes.

" Ha woh toh tabhi hi hoga when we shall go to Dwarka, pta hai jane mein hi 1 hr lg jayegi aur agr auto na mile toh? Abh chl ja bey ready ho jake jaldi se ", Shefali bawls out.

Sana immediately gets off the bed and goes to the washroom to freshen up. She is day dreaming out Aryaan, for the first ever time she is going to meet him in reality, she have had one sided talks with him through her tv screen, but this time its gonna be mutual, she can feel the butterflies in her stomach.... that tinkling feeling is so wonderful , she is constantly blushing while rinsing her mouth, wiping her face with towel, having a bath, she jst can stop blushing at the thought of Aryaan.

After freshening up she goes to the kitchen to make bread toast.......

" Shefu aaja breakfast is ready " , she calls.

They both sit down to have their breakfast.

" Sana jam pass krna, Sana jam pass kr!! Oh ho yeh ladki bhi na ", she Shouts.

" Oh.... Oh take it " , Sana passes Shefali the jam jar.

" Teko ptah hai Shefu it was my dream to meet him aur aaj mein mil rhi hoon, I never knew my dream will turn into reality , hayeeeeeeeeee ", she smiles.

" Isliye tu din mein bhi sapne dekh rhi hai Sana, ek baat teko 100 baar bolni padh rhi hai " ,

" Shefu its been 4 years since I love him, I know its not been that long.... But jis din use meine dekha, usko meine jana, jo hosh tha woh toh gya hayeeeeeeeee ", she gushes over Sidharth .

" Oh how romantic ", Shefali says while having the last bite of her bread.

" I used to watch him play on my tv screen, actually he used to play with my poor heart, kitni baar heart attack aate aate bacha hai pta hai? Mein usko harta hua nhi dekh sakti thi, whenever he used to get out, I used to cry bitterly ", she says gloomily.

" Aur aaj tu usko life dekhne wali hai, how's this feeling sksk ?? " , she asks curiously.

" I am literally flying right now Shefu, matlab tu soch bhi jhi sakti mein kitni khush hoon " , Sana blushes.

" Baba I can understand, abh jaldi jaldi khana khatam kr, we need to leave for the auto terminus " , Shefali gets up.

" Shi bola tune ", she too completes her food, washes her dishes and goes into the bedroom for the last moment touch up.

After that she comes and stands near the door. Sana recalls god before leaving for the Auto stand.

" The doors r locked properly na? ", Shefali enquires.