✨ 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒕𝒂 ✨

Sidharth and Sana are attending a party ... They are the most anticipated couple for the night . Sidharth holds her hand and takes her to the stage . Everyone present there is clapping and cheering them . Music starts playing .... They dance .

𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘻 𝘢𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪
𝘌𝘬 𝘥𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘪
𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘢 s𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪
𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘢𝘶𝘯

𝘈𝘢𝘫𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘢.....
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘻𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘦
𝘈𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘢𝘰 𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘦
𝘒𝘰𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘦
𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘥 - 𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘢𝘯 .....

She twirls holding his finger . He holds her waist and picks her up then rotates ... Sana blushes hard . He sits down on his knees and takes a ring in his hand ... " will you marry me ? " ,he asks . She replies " yes " , he smiles . He is about to put the ring in her finger when all of a sudden someone from behind shots her straight in his forehead , Sidharth falls on the ground . The ring is lying in a pool of blood . Sana screams " Sidhaaaaaaarthhhhhhhhh !!!! "

She wakes up sweating . " So all these was a dream ", she sighs and thanks god "
But then she thinks " aisa bura sapna kyu aaya mujhe ? Sidharth toh thik achhe na ? "
On feeing anxious she leaves the bed and goes to the kitchen to drink water . " Shayad aajkal mein kuch zyada hi negative soch rhi , sudhar ja Sana " , she murmurs .

She sits on her bed , takes the phone in her hand , dials his no and calls him . He doesnt pick up . She checks the time its 3pm , " Sana are you mad ? Why are you calling him at this hour ? Obviously so raha hoga " , she mentally slaps herself .
Then she keeps the phone on the side table and sleeps under the blanket .

Next day ....

Sana is brushing the teeth when her phone rings ... its Sidharth . She hurriedly freshens up and then calls back him ...

Sidharth - " You called me last night ? "

Sana - " Wrong number "

Sidharth - " Okay " , he feels disheartened on hearing that .

Sana - "  How are you ? "

Sidharth " Oh absolutely fine , all happy and relaxed . "

Sana - " Okay "

She cuts the call .

Sana's pov :

Its being barely 4 months and he has already moved on , I was so right about him ... A fan can only be a date partner not a life partner . But wait Sana , why are you getting hurt ? Yehi chahti thi na tum ? Ki woh khush rhe . Toh fir abh kyu takleef ho rhi hai tumhe ? Arent you a hypocrite ?

Pov ends .

" uugghh !! " , she shouts out of frustration .

Hearing this Shefali runs out of the kitchen ..

Shefu - " Kya hua ? "