I've dreamed of this moment for so long.

I was running trough the hallways of riverdale high. I was late to chemistry class. The chemistry teacher sees being 3 minutes late as a big crime.

In my hurry I didn't see jughead coming and I bumped right into him. Omg jug I'm so sorry, I said. It's fine Y/n, he said with a smirk on his face. He looked at my hand and grabbed it. With my hand still in his he started running to the exit. Jug where are we going?, I asked. You will see. We were still running while we reached the exit. Wait what do you mean? Do you wanna have a good time or do you wanna go to chemistry class? He asked while he got on his motor. Is that even a question? , I said. He gave me a helmet and he started his bike. Get ready for a ride. I stepped on the back. He started his motor and started driving.

His hair was waving in the wind. My arms were around his body. It was the most intense motor ride I've ever been on. God I love him so much, words can't even describe it.

After like 10 minutes we arrived at the woods. We're here darling, he said as I followed him. The further we walked into the woods, the chillier it got. I got goosebumps and jug noticed. I see you're cold , darling. He put his serpent jacket on my shoulders. I looked at him, as he stood before me. With his hands on my back, struggling to put the jacket on my shoulders. He is so cute.

I looked into his deep green eyes, and he looked in mine. I saw that his eyes moved from my eyes to my lips. Our heads got closer and closer until his soft lips touched mine. Our lips moved in sinc. This moment felt like forever and I didn't want it to end. Never. Jughead broke the connection. With our foreheads together he whispered, I never showed you my suprise.

Jug led me to the middle of the forest. I saw there was a little picknick blanket on the ground. On that blanket was standing a picknick basket. Juggy this is so romantic. I know, he said with a big smile on his face. At this point my belly was swollen with butterflies.

Jughead grabbed his phone and put on our song, even tho we aren't together yet. It's our song because me and jughead played it at prom. It was one of the best moments in my life.

Our song!, I almost screamed. Yes, jughead said, our song. He stood up and bowed, his left hand reaching out to me. My lady, would you have this dance with me? I giggled and grabbed his hand. He helped me up and we started dancing. My body touching his with my head on his shoulder. I've dreamed about this for so long and now it's finally happening. And I still can't believe it. I hope jughead is enjoying it as much as I do.

We danced many songs away without saying anything. We were still dancing until jughead stood on a twig and fell on his back. Because I was leaning onto him I fell right on top of him. But honestly I didn't mind. My head was above his head and again our heads got closer, and his lips touched mine. We rolled over so i wasn't on top of him anymore. But our lips weren't separated.

This time I broke the kiss, even tho I didn't wanted it to end. Jug ? Yes , what's wrong? Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to ask you a question. Go ahead he said. I know you didn't set this all up just to get out of chemistry class, so what is the real reason? I uhm, I just wanted to tell you-. I smiled at him. - that I like you, a lot. Well jug, I feel the same way. A big smile appeared on his face. Well then, Y/n, would you want to be my girlfriend? I wouldn't want anything more, I said smiling.