The best friday night.

It was Thursday afternoon. Me, Jug, Betty, Archie and Veronica were sitting outside on a bench with our lunch. So, Veronica said with a grin on her face, I've told y'all about our shadowlake shalet right? Yeah, what about it?, I asked. Well, she continued, daddy invited us to have a luxury weekend there, I promise it I'll be fun. Wait, really? , Betty asked happy. Sweet!, I said excited. Archie smiled, it seemed like he already knew. The only one who didn't say anything was Jughead. I wanted him to come so I asked him. Jug, what do you think? I think, it's a really good idea, he said. Great!, Veronica sneered, tomorrow after school Andre is picking us up, so be ready.

Wow, this place looks dope!, Archie said while we arrived at the shalet. Yeah it definitely does, I said agreeing. We opended the door and entered the living room. The bedroom on the left is for y/n and Jughead, in the middle is for Betty, and on the right is for me and Archiekens. Now let's unpack our stuff and order some Pizza, Veronica said. That sounds like music to my ears, Jughead said while walking to our rooms.

While chewing loudly on his pizza Archie said, Ronnie, this is the best weekend I've had in a while. True, jug said in agreement. It's also the best cocktail I've had in a while V you have talent. Thank you, Veronica answered, to spice this evening up a bit put on your swimsuits and I'll see y'all in the jacuzzi.

While I walked to the jacuzzi I saw everyone was already in there. I grabbed my cocktail and took my seat next to Jughead. He looked in my eyes and put his arm around me. What are we gonna do now?, Betty asked. How about, a game of truth or dare?, Veronica suggested and she took a sip of her cocktail . I'm in, Betty answered. Same, Archie said. Okay, I said not to excited. Sure, why not, Jug said. I saw he wasn't that excited either. Betty since your so excited, truth or dare, Veronica said. Dare, she answered quick. I dare you to drink your whole cocktail within 3 seconds. I can do that, Betty answered while she grabbed her cocktail. 3,2,1, she brought the cocktail to her mouth and it was gone after 2 seconds. I'm impressed, jug said. Jughead, truth or dare, Betty asked. I guess....,truth. Did you and y/n ever had a fight and what was it about? No, jughead said with a straight face, we've never had a fight. Archie, truth or dare, Jug asked. Archie woke up from his daydream. Without a doubt he answered truth. Let me think, Jug answered. After a few seconds he said, have you ever had a crush on anyone sitting here in the jacuzzi except for Veronica? Archie eyes met mine for a few seconds, and then he said yes. It looked like Jug noticed it to because because he got even closer to me. There fell a silence. Archie broke it by asking me, y/n truth or dare? Dare, I answered quickly. Show me your last texts with jughead. I immediately looked at jughead. His eyes got bigger and his jaw dropped. I asked, is truth still an option? Nope, Veronica said with a smirk on her face. Crap. Jug put his hands on his face. My last texts with Jughead were from last night. It were some pictures. And I think you know what kind of pictures. Oehhh I smell some tea, Veronica said. Shut up V, I said while I grabbed my phone. I sighed and opened my texts with Jughead. Here, I said while I gave my phone to Veronica. Omg, She said. Archie's just looked at my phone with big eyes. Betty looked at us with a judgy face. Why did I agree to do this, Jug said while he took my phone out of Veronica's hand and gave it to me. Let's get out of this jacuzzi, Archie suggested. Great idea, Betty said.

We got out of the jacuzzi and it was a peaceful night. Thank god no one brought up what they saw earlier tonight, I already was ashamed enough. Jughead was a bit protective over me, probably because of the Archie situation. But that's  gonna be fine. We watched some movies and then got to bed. Even though some weird things happened tonight, it still was one of the best friday nights I've had in a while.