A real good time.

I was in my room, sitting at my desk. I was busy with my math homework, until I heard knocking on my door. Who's there? , I asked. Me, my mom answered while she opened my door, I'm going to the grocery store, wanna come with me? No thank you mom, I have some math homework, I answered. Oh okay honey, see you later, she said while she closed the door.

I just finished math, got up and I walked to the window. I was about to open it, till I saw jugheads face. I was shocked, but of course also happy. I opened the window and a smirk appeared on his face. Good afternoon, he said. I smiled and looked at him, I said I'm happy to see you. He climbed in to my room. He looked at me and grabbed my hand. I came here to tell you that I meant what I said yesterday night, at sweet water river, he explained. You mean, I said, that you love me? Yes, he answered, because I do love you, y/n. I smiled from ear to ear, Jug, I replied , I love you to. He looked deep into my eyes as he put his hand on my face. I took a step forward so that our our body's touched. I felt that our heads were getting closer and closer. Our lips almost touched. I could feel his breath on my face as he said, I love you, y/n y/l/n.

And of course my mom had to walk in. Honey I'm ba-, she didn't finish her sentence. Jug removed his hand of my face and I let go of his hand. So, who is this, my mom asked. I'm sorry miss y/l/n. I'm Jughead Jones, he said while he shaked my moms hand. No need to be sorry, she said. And please, she continued, call me by my first name. I'll go now but I will not close the door fully. Okay, I answered. I sighed when she was gone. Finally, jug said while smirking. I bit my lip and looked at him. Oh and Jughead, my mom said from the hall, feel free to stay for dinner.

After dinner Jug and I got back to my room. It was sweet of your mother to let me stay the night, he said. Yeah, I know, I said.  What  are we gonna do tonight? , jug asked. Maybe...., we can watch a movie until my parents are asleep, and after we can sneak out of the window, to have some real fun, I smirked.

I heard some footsteps in the hall. Jug pause the movie, i said. Okay, he answered a bit confused. Good night I heard my mom say to my dad, see you in the morning he replied. I looked at jughead and smiled, let's wait five more minutes and then we can get outta here.

When I opened the window A fresh breeze came into my room. I grabbed de rain pipe and slid down. C'mon jug, I called. He slid down aswell. I don't think there are many places we can go to at 2 am , except for, pops! Jug and I said at the same time. Let's go, he said while he put his arm around me.

When we arrived at pops pop greeted us happily. Is Veronica downstairs?, I asked. Yes, pop replied, have fun! Thank you pop, jug said.
We walked to the elevator and waited for it to go down. After a few seconds I could feel it moving. Here we go, jug said.

The doors opened and La Bonne Nuit  appeared.  I saw that Veronica and Reggie were working behind the bar. Hey!, I said. Veronica noticed that we were there, she came from behind the bar to give me a hug. Jug just nodded. You want a drink?, Reggie asked. No thank you, maybe later, jug answered. First we got to dance, I said while smirking. We got to do what?, jug asked. I pulled him onto the dance floor. I heard Veronica laughing behind us. The time goes really fast when your dancing. Jug, let's go get a drink I'm thirsty, I said. How about, we go to your house, he answered. Wait why? I asked. It's 7 pm, jug said. Wait your serious?, I turned around and looked at the clock, and indeed it was 7pm. Okay, we need to go home, like right now, I said stressed. When we were home I peeked trough the window and I saw that my mom was making breakfast. Jug saw it to and asked, why is she up already it's 7:20? I don't know, I answered, normally she is still in bed, I think she is trying to impress you. That could be a possibility, he said, now let's go to your room before she sees we're not there.  We climbed back up again like nothing happened. Shall we catch a few hours of sleep ?, jug asked. That sounds like a good idea, I said. We laid down in bed and jug put his arms around me. Good night, y/n. Good night juggy.

Y/n, Jughead, my mother said while knocking on my door. Breakfast. We only slept for half an hour, I said, but that's fine with me. I agree, he replied. We got out of our pyjamas and put on some fresh clothes. We went downstairs for breakfast and after that jug headed home. It was the best sleepover ever.