Im genuinly in love

Jug had his arm around me while we were walking to pops. We were dating for about a week now but Betty, Veronica and Archie didn't know it yet. We decided to keep it a secret because Betty has a little crush on Jughead and we did not want to hurt her. We couldn't keep it a secret anymore because we don't want to lie to our best friends. 

Here we are, jug said with a sigh, I hope Betty isn't upset about it. Yeah me to I answered while we walked into pops. Jug still had his arm around me so we didn't have to literally tell them.  Veronica's jaw dropped as we walked in. Archie turned his head towards us and he looked very confused. Betty just stared at us. After a long silence she asked, are you guys like, a thing? Yup, Jughead said as we walked their way. We took our seats. Next to Archie. So, since when are y'all together? , Veronica asked curious. Since last Friday, I answered. What? A week and you didn't tell us? Archie asked. Well, Jughead said, I guess we are really good at keeping secrets. I smiled.

After a long night of drinking milkshakes and eating burgers, Jug said:' it's time for me and y/n to go home. He stood up and I did the same. We'll see you guys later this weekend I said. Bye! Betty said and we walked out of pops.

Jug and I were walking home, atleast I thought we were. Jug, you know the way to my house right? Yes, he answered. Then, you know you missed my street right? And again he replied with yes, but this time he explained. We are going to sweet water river. I gave him a confused stare. Tonight the stars are shining really bright, and I thought, it may be romantic if we watched it at sweet water river, Jug said. Omg, Jug , your literally the best at dates. Yeah, that's my specialty. I giggled at his answer.

We arrived at sweet water river. We sat down at the water's edge. The sky was really dark and the stars shined bright. It was so perfect. Jug put his hand on mine and said, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I held his hand even thighter and I smiled at him. Wait, I changed my mind. It's the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen, he said. Then, what's the first most beautiful thing you've ever seen, I asked. He turned his head to me and said, you. I almost melted, some butterflies appeared in my stomach. I placed both my hands on his face and said, we'll, your not that ugly yourself. He smirked and  looked in my eyes. I looked in his. I brought my head closer to his and I felt his warm lips. Our lips moved in the same motion. I was genuinely in love with this boy.

Jughead and y/n? I broke the kiss to look who it was. I saw two shadows walking out of the woods. It was kind of creepy. I looked at jughead and he looked at me. He was creeped out aswell. Hello?!, he shouted. My heart started beating faster. Jug stood up and I did the same. In the corner of my eye I saw that jug looked at me and he grabbed my hand. After a few seconds of just standing there he said, if anything happens tonight, I love you, y/n y/l/n. And that was the second time I melted in one evening. I love you to, Jughead Jones. Oh my god! Kevin said while he walked out of the woods. Are you kidding me right now, Jughead sneered. I sighed. I saw moose standing behind Kevin. Did the Jughead Jones just tell y/n that he loves her? I can't believe it,  Kevin said it like he didn't just scare us to death. Jug changed the subject by asking ,what are you guys doing here? We were , uh we , Kevin stuttered. This was the time Moose joined the conversation. We were going on a night jog, he explained. Anyways, we're gonna continue our jog, Kevin said. Bye! I said. We watched them jog away. After a few silent seconds Jug said, so, where were we? , Jug said with a smirk. I'll show you, I said while I brought my face to his.