Chapter 10

Your POV

I took a deep breath as we all approached the school. A large metal fence encased the yard and building and the only way in was a hole that was made in the fence. Of course a large dumpster was also blocking the way so the three of us had to pull and move the dumpster out of the way. Once that was done, we crawled into the hole and onto the creepy playground of the school. "Ugh can this place get any creepier? We're not even in the school yet and I'm creeped out" I grumbled bitterly. I never liked school before and I certainly won't start liking it now.

Mono let out a soft laugh. "Don't worry, we'll be out of there before you even know it. And while we're in there, Six and I won't leave your side so you won't feel all nervous" Mono spoke up with a light hearted voice. His words, surprisingly enough, calmed me down quite a bit. Six nods along. "Yeah, don't worry. I think this place is creepy as hell, so we've got your back" She replies, her confidence helped me push my own nerves further into the back of my mind. "Heh, okay yeah. Thanks guys, I think I feel a little more ready to tackle this dump school" I reply in as calm of a voice as I could do.

Even though I felt better knowing I have Six and Mono with me, I still felt quite uneasy. I mean, who knows what kind of creatures are in the building waiting for us to get inside so it can pounce. So as we climbed a long rope of what looked like a bunch of bed sheets tied together, up into an open window, I took deep breaths in a sad attempt to keep my heart from jumping out of my throat. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Once inside the building, we were met with a small hallway, another hallway branching off the one we currently stood in. At the end of the hall, multiple creepy pictures of people were hung up in frames. The creepiest one being a lady with large, unnerving eyes. A felt a shudder run down my spine at the sight. Ignoring the pictures for now, Mono pointed out a lever on the wall as he proceeded to walk over to it.

The next thing he did was pull the lever which caused the lights to turn off. Six then pointed out the photo of that creepy woman, who's eyes were now noticeably cut out revealing soft light from behind it. "Guessing that's where we go from here" I softly spoke up. Mono and Six humming in agreement. "Now we just gotta knock that picture off the wall" Mono spoke optimistically. Six and I quietly followed Mono down the other hallway that branched off the 'main' one. He lead us to a slightly opened door which was to a room full of tall bunk beds and toys.

A lot of the toys, mostly the stuffed bears, were stabbed with varying objects like scissors. I grimaced a bit at the sight. "What ever kind of students that go here seem to be sadistic freaks" I murmur in light disgust. Six's soft laugh came out from beside me. "Yeah seems like it, but I'm sure they're nothing to worry about... at least for now anyway" she said with a shrug. I nod slightly, only somewhat agreeing with her. I really really hope they won't be a problem.

A sudden "psst!" Came from Mono as he gestured with his head to follow him, a ball being held in his hands. We proceeded to follow after the male who seemed to be the leader of our little trio back over to the creepy photo. Mono than threw the ball at the picture which caused the frame to fall off the wall, revealing a hole leading into another room. Climbing into the small room, we noticed that it seemed to be a room used to punish the bad students. The only thing in the room was a lone student desk and a small box in the corner filled with various tools.

"Great... this place keeps getting better and better" I said, sarcasm dripped heavily in my words. Mono gave a small snort in amusement by my words. "Do you think it gets better than this?" He joked with a teasing playful voice. "Ugh I hope not" Six adds in, I myself agreeing with my friend. After the small conversation, it didn't take us long to figure out that a piece of a wooden plank was weak and could be broken if we all jumped in time with the others. And the fact there were three of us, our combined weight was easily enough for the board to give in to the weight, making us fall into and under the floor.