Chapter 12

Your POV

After waking up from my short nap, i made sure to do some extra stretching on my stiff limbs and muscles. I then stood up and started to stretch out my legs, a soft groan leaning my lips as I did so. It felt like a relief to stretch out my stiff muscles after being tied up for so long and after sleeping on the floor. After stretching, i looked towards the others in the room and noticed that they seem to have taken a nap themselves.

A small smile tugged at my mouth before moving to wake my friends up. First six, as she was the closest to me. I crouched down beside her and gently shook her shoulder to wake her. "Hey Six, wake up, we should keep moving now" i say while shaking the female awake. With a mildly grumpy grunt, Six stirred awake with a grumble. "I'm up... I'm up..." she sighed while sitting up slowly and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. After she was able to wake herself up a little, she turned to look at me with a sleepy smile. "How'd you sleep?" She asked with a yawn.

I smile back in return. "Pretty good, you know, for sleeping on the hard tiled floor of a men's bathroom" i joked with a shrug. She let out a soft snort in amusement. "Yeah, you're telling me, but i suppose it could be worse" she replied, standing up while stretching her arms above her head. "Alright, let's wake up sleeping beauty over there and continue this messed up show on the road" Six hummed out mid stretch.

I smiled at the light joke Six made while making my way over to where Mono rested against the wall. I nudged his side with my foot to get him awake. "Wakey Wakey bag boy" i cooed playfully while continuing to nudge him with my foot. The boy in question groaned lowly as he woke up from my nudging. Though another, more awake and mildly irritated groan came from him soon after. "Wow, i get the foot wake up call, such an honour" the male joked while moving my foot away from him while standing up.

I could only snicker in response to his sarcasm. "Yup, my one and only foot wake up call" i tease with a playful grin. Mono only shook his head in exasperation. "Alright, i should be grateful you didn't step on me. But I'd like to leave the bathroom sooner rather than later" He spoke with an exaggerated sigh, a slight playful tone in his voice was heard. "Right, the bathroom is not exactly a pleasant place to stay longer than needed in" i hummed in agreement.

We proceeded to walk over to a little wooden dresser that was up against a wall underneath the only window in the room. We climbed up it and Mono and Six worked together to get the window open. "I could have helped you know, you guys did work your way through the school just to help me" i spoke up, wanting to return the helping favour. "Nah man, you were tied up, upside down for who knows how long. We're just trying to give your arms and legs as long of a break as possible. So let us take the lead for a bit" Six replied with a hand on her hip.

Mono nodded his head in agreement to Six's words. "Yeah, it's bad for you body to just be upside down for a long period of time alone, we just want you to take it a little easy for a bit. Okay?" He continued. I sigh and nodded my head, agreeing to take it easy reluctantly. "Okay, if you say so" i shrug. "Yes. We do say so" Six replied with a smile. After the short conversation, we crawled out the window and onto a wooden plank bridge that lead to another window in the next part of the school.

Walking across the plank was a little sketchy, who knows how long it's been there and how long it's been exposed to the weather. But the plank was sturdy and stable enough as we walked across it so i suppose it wasn't out there long enough for the wood to get mould. We crawled into the already opened window for the next part of the school and dropped into the room. It wasn't a very big room and the only thing in it was some book shelves and an old piano tied to a rope. For some reason. Though i should know better than to question the things in this city.

Looking around the room some more, it was quickly noticed that there was no other way to go to keep moving forward. There was, however, a crank with a rope a part of it in the corner of the room that seemed to be attached to the piano. Looks like the only way to go now is down through the floor. Mono seemed to have the same thought as he walked to the crank and started turning the handle of the crank. The pulley system started to lift the piano up, higher and higher until it was about half way up in the room until the rope snapped. The piano was heavy enough to break into the wooden floor boards but it wasn't enough force to break all the way through the floor.