Chapter 11

Mono's pov

I could feel my heart rate pick up when the sounds of distress and anger coming from     (y/n) bounced off the walls in the now empty and very quiet hallway. Even through the metal of the locker Six and I were trapped in, fear was easily heard in her muffled voice. Six and I shared a look of concern and assurance, and we both knew what our next move was.

The two of us used our combined strength to lift the locker up, enough for us to slide under and out from the temporary trap. The first thing we saw, was one of those stupid porcelain kids. It's back was facing towards us as it poked its head into the doorway for the next corridor. I instantly could feel the red hot anger swelling in my chest, my hands instinctively clenched hard into fists; nails digging into my palms leaving harsh marks in my skin.

Just behind the soulless creature, laid a sledge hammer. It practically called out to me as I felt my feet move forward and found myself creeping carefully over to the soon-to-be living doll destroying weapon. I gripped the handle of the hammer tightly to the point my knuckles were turning white. Carefully and quietly as I could, I dragged the hammer over to the porcelain doll kid. I gritted my teeth as I lifted the weapon up and swung it forward onto the doll's head, putting all my weight into the swing. With the loud sound of porcelain cracking, the head of the doll was shattered into small pieces.

A few pieces of the shards flew up and cut my hands and arms a little from the force of how hard I hit the doll with the hammer. I allowed the tight grip I had on the hammer relax as I felt the built up energy leave my body in a wave, leaving me feeling a bit breathless. A soft whistle rang from behind me. "Damn Mono, you really didn't hold back" Six commented from behind me, observing the scene in front of her. "Can you blame me?. These jerks took our friend away for who knows what twisted reason. I'm mad, so very mad" I grunted out, another wave of anger washes over me. This time, I didn't let it control me so I calmed back down quickly.

"Well... they took MY friend and YOUR lover away~ but yeah I can't blame you for being angry. I'm upset too" Six teased me lightly, my cheeks flushing with heat under my bag mask from Six calling (Y/n) my 'lover.' "But next time, I get to swing an object onto a doll's head. I gotta let out my anger too you know" Six adds on, cracking her knuckles menacingly. I subconsciously shivered from the death-like aura practically glowing off of Six. "Right. Let's get going then" I quickly say, bringing the girl from her murderous thoughts.

I peeked into the next area and saw a room with a bunch of tables and other junk stacked into a huge pile in the centre of the room. And across the room, near the doorway for us to continue on our rescue mission, sat another freak doll. Seeing it, I handed the hammer over to Six while saying "it's your time to shine my dear friend." The girl eagerly took the weapon and made her way over, me following in tow.

Though Six's foot stepped on a returning trap triggering raised wood board, which caused a heavily filled bucket to fall from somewhere on the ceiling and instantly crushed the dolls head before Six could do anything. A snort of amusement left my mouth as Six yelled out in frustration. "Oh come on!" She groaned lowly. "Don't worry, you can still smash in some doll heads the next time the opportunity arises. I won't take that away from you" I say with a unseeing grin.

"Yeah yeah" Six dismissively waves me off. Turning to the door that we now noticed was closed but had the top half of it broken. Luckily, a chair was placed ever so conveniently against the door so we could climb through the opening, and dropping down into the next corridor. This hall had an elevator that hopefully works which would take us to a different floor so we can continue our search. Though we quickly saw a freaking lock that we'll need a key for in order to even get on the elevator.

The two of us walked down the hall, and up ahead was a classroom that was clearly being used. The sound of chalk being scraped and dragged across a chalkboard eerily cut through the deafening silence. We crept closer to the doorway of the room, being careful not to get caught by whatever was in the room. Inside the room was filled with about 9 or so empty headed students, and across the room was a supply closet of sorts. Hopefully a key was somewhere in there, but we first had to get passed the demon children and the teacher we saw glimpses of just past the corner of a shelf Six and I hid behind.