Chapter 10

'IS THAT A CAT?!?!' I opened the door and I was right, it was a black cat with green eyes and its right eye was scratched up a bit. IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

"Where did you come from?" I said in a cutie voice and put my hand down in front of the cat so they could smell my scent.

'Meow'

I never thought that the Bad Sanses would own a cat. This day is just full of surprises. I clear the doorway to let the cat in. The cat walks into the room and jumps on my bed to sit down. I guess they've been in this room before? I closed my door and went to go sit down on the bed as well to join this mysterious cat.

"Where did you come from?"

'Meow'

"I wonder, do you have a name?"

'Meow'

"I'm gonna take that as a no." If the cat doesn't have a name...It's time to give it a name! What should I name it? I don't know it's gender so I should shoot for a non-binary name. I want to name it Nightmare Jr, but I don't think it would like that as a name. Maybe...

"What about Batman?" I asked the cat, thinking it would understand me for some reason.

'Meow' The cat then came towards me and begged me for pets.

"I'll take that as a yes." I say as I pet Batman. "Welcome to my room Batman, I'm Y/N."

'Meow' I continued petting until I decided to continue playing more solitaire. Batman went to the right corner of my bed when I stopped giving him pets. To sooth this peaceful atmosphere, I decided to play some calm music from my mini speaker.

I put on my calm playlist and the first song that came on was It's Raining Somewhere Else the music box cover. This was one of my favorite pieces of music that I listened to when I was first getting into the Undertale fandom. Something about this song just gives me a calm aura and makes me feel like I want to fall asleep like a child listening to a lullaby.

As time passed, boredom and hunger really started to kick in. Since I didn't want to bother the Bad Sanses and didn't want to get eaten by Horror, I got up from my bed, washed my hands, and went to my backpack to check what kind of food was in there. There was some decent food there. It was mostly snacks, but it was still something that I could eat.

I picked up some F/F and a F/D as my meal and went back to my bed to enjoy my dinner. I kept my music on while eating and Batman was still sleeping in the same spot. I finished my meal fast and when I was done, I got up and threw my trash in the same place as my homework, the trashcan.

I then washed my hand again and went back on my bed to look through my phone. Still, there was no service. All I could do on my phone is play downloaded music, videos, movies, shows, and games. Not that bad, but there's no way in hell I can call anyone for help.

All I can hope in this situation is that I can make it out in one piece. As long as I don't get eaten by Horror or murdered by the rest of the gang....This is fine.

I'm exhausted as hell and I have no pijamas. Time to sleep in my clothes again. I put my phone on the nightstand, faced down and looked at the door to make sure that it was closed. Luckily, it was closed so I didn't have to get up.

I put myself under the covers and got into a comfortable position. Batman felt my shifting and got up from his sleeping corner. He walked towards me and layed down on an unused pillow. He then closed his eyes and drifted off from this world.

I layed on my back and stared at the blank ceiling. I kept asking myself many questions about the situation that I'm in. Will the Star Sanses help me? Am I gonna survive here?...Is anyone going to save me at all?