ii. won't fuck a cheat

amelia sits next to freddie and jj as she puts a red lollipop into her mouth. she got it from a nice blonde girl. "there she is. the girl who smiled at me," jj says as amelia lets out a laugh. "she didn't smile at you," she says as she moves the lollipop to the side of her mouth.

"mum's right. a lack of pubic hair isn't necessarily a drawback," jj explains. "it is a drawback," Freddie says with a laugh. "girls are more interested in my character than my cock. that has been proved," jj says as amelia removes her lollipop from her mouth.

"and they're more interested in my tongue than my character. that has also been proved," she says as freddie and cook laugh, cook throwing an arm around the girl. the guys talk for a while as amelia looks around before the professors walk in.

after they talk for a while, and check if everyone is there and cook flashes everyone they all head to the hallways. amelia, freddie, and jj sit on the chairs as they wait for cook. "right. to business," cook says walking out of a class as they walk down the hallway. "you mean education?" jj inquiries. "women, jj," cook says as amelia laughs.

"women," amelia repeats before they all stop to see the girl from earlier bending down to get her drink. "i could show her one of my magic tricks. dad says it's an icebreaker," jj explains. "try it out on someone else first," amelia speaks up.

"hey, you. darling," cook says as a girl faces them. "my mate here wants to try a pick-up routine on you. That okay?" He asks as she nods. "hey! hi. i'm jj-" he starts but amelia walks away. "hey," she says looking at the girl from earlier who was now at her locker who responds with 'hi'.

"i'm amelia and i'm taking this locker," she says before putting some of her things in the locker. "oh, you take what you want. i like that," the girl says as amelia lets out a chuckle. "i'm effy," the girl says as amelia nods.

"i saw you looking at me earlier today," amelia says as she closes her locker. "that doesn't mean anything. i look at a lot of people," effy explains. "and here i thought i was special," amelia says with a light smile. "do you want to be special?" effy asks as amelia shrugs. "the thing is. they want to be special too," effy says referring to her friends who were still with the girl jj was showing the magic trick too. "yeah. that's complicated," Amelia explains as she puts her lollipop back in her mouth.

"i'll tell you what. this is a list of all the things we're not allowed to do at this college. i was gonna see if i can do them all before the end of the day but this is much more interesting. the first one to fill that one out gets to be special. And no cheating. i'll need evidence," effy says handing amelia the paper. "i won't fuck a cheat," she says walking away as amelia looks at the paper with a grin.