iii. drugs and sex

amelia sits between freddie and cook as she reads the list. "i'm bored. i'll do it," she says getting up. "seriously?" freddie asks as amelia nods before opening her locker to see the name sid jenkins in it. "he left his shit here," she says taking a beanie from the locker. she puts it on as freddie cringes. "he could've had lice," he says as she shrugs.

"check this out," cook says removing a dirty magazine from the locker. "great. start recording," she says looking at jj who starts recording. "i'm not sure this is legal," jj says as amelia sighs before looking through the magazine. "beautiful," she says before tossing it to cook. "i love this guy," she says with a smile before cook hands her a cigarette as she takes a smoke. "and this," he says handing her a bortle as she takes a slug.

she pours alcohol into the locker before throwing the magazine and flicking the cigarette in as it starts a fire. "sorry, sid," she says before tossing the bottle in. "let's go," she adds before they walk away and jj ends the video.

in class, she sits next to jj as he gets up and says in name and an interesting fact about himself. "i'm amelia," she says getting up. "and an interesting fact about me is that i once set my house on fire after my mom told me she wouldn't get pizza for dinner. my parents were fine but they shipped me here to live with my aunt because they're terrified of me," amelia says as the teacher nods before she sits back down.

after a few other people talk effy gets up. "i'm effy and i think my mum is having an affair," she says looking at the teacher. "jj," amelia whispers before sliding the paper over to him as he hands it to effy who looks at it before raising her hand.

"kieran. i'm feeling a little shit, can i go to the nurse's office?" effy asks as he nods before she walks out of class. "i'm not feeling well either, can i be excused?" amelia asks looking at kieran. "just don't burn anything," he says as she nods before leaning over to jj. "a little too late for that," she says with a laugh before walking away.

she walks into the nurse's office to see effy sitting on the desk. "i notice you haven't checked of drugs and sex," effy says before tossing the paper to the ground and picking up a joint, and lighting it. she takes a pull before handing it to amelia who takes one too. "fuck this," she says throwing the joint to the ground and stepping on it before pulling effy into a kiss.