ii. this is lia

pajama parties aren't exactly amelia's thing but pandora is nice and freddie is making her bed nice too. "i didn't need you to walk me here," she slaps cook's hand away from her ass. "really, mate?" freddie pushes him.

"what? effy and her are broken up, when do i get my chance?"

"she said you'd get one when hell freezes over," jj reminds them and amelia smiles at him. "i guess you'll have to wait," she turns to cook. "no, leave please," Freddie hugs her before he leaves and she heads to the door.

"just knock!" cook shouts as they walk away. she does and then sucks in a deep breath. she's nervous about the party and about seeing effy, mostly about the party. she's never had real girl friends before. 

"this is lia, mum!" pandora seems extra chipper.

"hey, nice to meet you," pandora also told her to dress as decently as she could so she had to borrow some clothes from freddie's sister which is how she found herself in a white turtleneck and jeans. she doesn't actually mind the turtleneck, she's pulled a tiny white crop top over it so it looks much cuter.

"it's so lovely to meet you, please take your shoes off," pandora's mom instructs and amelia shrugs before kicking off her boots. "everyone else is in the kitchen," pandora pulls her into the kitchen. she sees one of the twins and effy. she's not sure if it's the cunty twin or the lesbian. "we're making brownies," she stands next to the twin and smiles, helping her sift the flower. "fun," she's not sure if she's being sarcastic or not but then a hand full of flour ends up in her face. "sorry," now she knows it's the cunty twin, katie.

"oh goodness, you got flour all over you," pandora's mum walks in with emily and naomi. "panda, show her to the bathroom," her mum turns to her and she grabs amelia's hand. "did you know flour is farine in french? thomas taught me that. he's such a blinkin dream," panda rambles on.

"thomas? who's thomas?" pandora's mum turns to her, disappointment in her eyes. "thomas is one of the elderly at the retirement homes we work at," luckily for panda, amelia is good at thinking on her feet.

"now come on, pandora, show me the bathroom,"

"and you can show her, her pajamas, panda!" her mum calls as they head up the stairs. "yay," amelia waves her hands in the air, trying her absolute best to be super nice.