i. 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠

amelia picks at her sweatpants as she listens to her aunt scold her.

god, the young girl is hungover right now. "you can't just come home wasted on a school night," jessie says as amelia rests her head on her palm.

"i can't do this right now. i'm tired," amelia says resting her head back. "maybe because you're out drinking every night. this behavior of yours won't make them want you back," jessie says as amelia gets up. "i don't know what you're fucking talking about and i don't have time for this. i have to go," she says before walking out of the house.

when she walks up to freddie and jj, freddie hands her a cappuccino.

"love you," she says taking it from him.

"love you too,"

"thanks for taking care of me last night. if i didn't have you, i'd probably be dead in a ditch somewhere," she says as he smiles. "don't mention it, kiddo. i'll always take care of my best mate," he shrugs before throwing an arm over her shoulder as they walk up to cook.

"you pussies turn up, then?" cook asks when they walk up to him.

"yeah, what's up cookie?" amelia asks taking a sip of her drink. "my cock, hopefully. you know what i mean?" he asks as amelia hands her drink to Freddie who takes a sip.

"no, we have no clue what you mean by that," she responds with an eye roll. "and jj is still upset at you, you dickhead," she adds. "yeah, i'm never going to a brothel with you again," jj says as the girl faces him.

"wait, you went to a brothel? you went to a brothel before me," she scoffs. "it's not like you really need help getting shagged," cook says as amelia nods. "fair enough," she responds before she turns to see effy, emily, katie, panda, and thomas. "Look who came. Your girlfriend and her pals" Cook smiles.

"i don't know why you're excited. they all hate you," jj says as amelia laughs. "not my girlfriend. or i don't think she's my girlfriend," she rants before taking her drink back from freddie. "don't care. why don't they like me?" cook asks as freddie pulls away from amelia.

"cause you're a tit which has just been proven once again," he says as amelia laughs.

"it's true. you're a big, old, saggy tit," she smiles as cook gasps.

"saggy tits deserve love too," he says as she groans.

"i fucking hate you," she whispers.

"girls, we were just discussing breasts and there you are," cook says as they walk up to him and his friends.

"hey! i've been here the whole time with my breasts," she says slapping his arm.

"well, you don't count. you have small ones," he says poking her breast. "and you have a small cock, it doesn't mean you don't have one," Amelia says as effy turns the girl to face her before placing a small kiss on her lips. "where's my kiss?" cook asks as the girls face him. "i don't kiss twats with small cocks," effy says slithering an arm around amelia's waist.

"this is the guy you're gonna help out tonight," she adds.

"so glad," thomas says shaking cook and amelia's hands.

"thomas has gotta get three hundred quid by desperate housewives tomorrow," panda explains as effy pulls amelia away from the group. "where do you get this?" She asks referring to the beanie on Amelia's head. "i got it in my locker, why? does it turn you on?" amelia jokes. "no, i just like it on you," effy says as amelia kisses her, the pink haired girl's hands in her hair as she deepens the kiss, as if she's desperate to consume the dark haired girl.

"come on, love birds! we gotta go!" cook calls as they groan before walking back to the group.