Tokyo ¥

...You were walking down a path. It was dark. Silence filled the world around you. You couldn't see anything. You just kept walking forward. You couldn't smell anything either...

Suddenly you saw something in front of you. A teddy bear? You picked it up. It was a normal teddy bear. You kept walking forward holding the bear. Then you saw a robot in front of you. You picked it up. Still walking forward. What's this smell?? Why do you smell milk?

Before you had the chance to think about the answer the sudden force interrupted you. It feels like gravity got a million times stronger. You fell harshly and dropped the toys. You tried getting up but no avail. The most you could do was push yourself up by your elbows laying on your back. Your breathing and pulse got faster. What's happening? Your eyes widened as you saw toys start walking in front of you. The ground felt softer. No, this isn't the ground. You looked down. You were on a king sized bed. You still couldn't move a single inch.

Your eyes searched for the toys again but you couldn't find them anywhere. Your head snaps in every direction until you hear a thud. Where's that sound coming from? There's nothing around me except... You slowly glance toward the ground in front of you. There's a huge crack on the path. The thudding continues and the crack starts getting bigger and bigger. You panic trying to move but some force is holding you down. Sweat drops were running down your face. You were scared.

Out of nowhere a huge metal hand came out of the crack. It was the robot you picked up. But next to him was the teddy bear. You stopped breathing. They were at least twice your size. They came out of the crack as you tried moving. You still couldn't do nothing. They slowly headed towards you, tears running down your face. Suddenly something white started coming out of their eyes, ears and mouth like blood. It was milk... You screamed trying to get away. No avail.

As the milk was pouring out of them they were getting closer and closer until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your stomach. They were human hands. You were pushed back and put into that person's lap. Your back was pressed against that person's chest. You still can't move. You were paralyzed.

"Everything is alright Y/n... There's no need to be scared" Whose voice is that? One hand that was around your stomach moved to hold your face carresing it softly. The other one held you tightly around your waist.

"W-who are you? P-Please l-let me go..."you mumbled weakly to the person. He was obviously a man, a huge one at that. You almost forgot about the toys, sheer panic washing over you. You felt relieved they were gone when your eyes set forward.

The man was still holding you tight. You were still scared. You tried moving your head to see who it is, but he was holding your face to strongly. You could only see forward. You yelped when he put his face between your neck and shoulders.

"It's alright Y/n, I will protect you, just like I did back then..."he replied softly. Back then? Back when? Who is this person?  "C-Can you let me go? Please..."you didn't like being held like this. It didn't feel right it felt really weird actually. He softly chuckled. "No, I love holding you like this... Just like I did that day..."the tone of his voice got deeper. You tried and tried moving but he was too strong. Why can't I use my cursed techinque? I have to get away.

"How could you forget me Y/n? I could never forget you..."the man said dryly.  "N-No I don't k-know you..."

The man was about to reply when you felt a strong slap across your cheek and your eyes shot open.

"Alright, RISE AND SHINE Sleeping beauty!!"you groan loudly. You tried putting the blanket over your head but Chihiro-san took it off of you. "Come on now up, up, up!"she cheers happily as you hug yourself trying to keep warm."Chihiro-san... please just... five... more... hours..."you sleepily plead. You hear Chihiro-san chuckle beside you. "Now now get your stuff ready, I got breakfast for you!"the smell of rice, eggs and bacon suround you. Chihiro-san showed you a bowl full of rice with two eggs on top making eyes and a bacon so it looks like a smile. You giggle softly at the sight. "Look you got porridge!! And it's happy to see you!" This is one of the reasons why you love Chihiro-san. She can always make your day bright with simple things like these.