Freedom

⚠️WARNING: smut scene (A/N: I would advise 16+ but you probably wouldn't listen anyway...)

The walk back was quiet but it felt nice. Or rather it felt nice to Gojo until he remembered what happened last night. So as you were walking next to each other Gojo sparks the conversation.

"Y/n..." He starts with a calm voice. At the mention of your name, you turn your head to your teacher. "Hmm? Yes?" you say tilting your head. "You knew about Yuji being alive right?" Gojo asks, his tone getting a bit deeper and more serious. Your feet stopped in the soft grass, as you process his question. 

With a small inhale and a smile you prepare to answer. "Yeah, I did." Your voice as casual as if you were telling him something that happens every day. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, stopping on the spot. "I forgot." You say shrugging with a smile. 

Gojo huffs, but quickly shrugs it off as well. "You'll be the death of me, I swear." He continues walking as he replies. Following his footsteps and catching up to him, something grabs your attention. I always knew it but... He really has big hands... You continue staring at them, imagining how soft and warm they would feel against yours. 

But as soon as Gojo moves his head to look at you, your gaze moves away. Though Gojo did notice you staring and he couldn't help the smirk growing on his face. "What? You wanna hold them?" He asks with a teasing intention, his smirk stretching across his cheeks. 

"Uhm..." You start, still not looking at him, unsure of your next word. Slowly, your eyes land on his blindfolded ones. "P... Please?" You ask with a tilted head.

A second passes until Gojo processes your words. Out of nowhere something snaps inside him and before you know it, Gojo hugs you  by the waist and lifts you up in his arms. You yelp at the strong hold he had of you, but your words were silenced with a kiss. 

Just the softest graze of his lips against yours, but it was enough to send fire through your body. He retreated slightly, his covered eyes locked with your confused ones for a long, long moment before he brought his mouth to yours again, plunging you into the ecstasy once more. Your hands rested on his shoulder, keeping balance, though you never even doubted that he would drop you. He tangled his hand in your hair in response, kissing you and kissing you until you were completely breathless.

Holy shit...

When you finally broke apart, Gojo smiled a smile so gorgeous, it hurt your stomach. "I've wanted to do that for a while." He looks at you under his blindfold and bit his bottom lip. 

"Uh huh... Me.. Me too..." You stutter, still seeing stars.

Gojo cupped your cheek in his hand, his other one still holding you by your waist, and touching his forehead to yours. "You have to stop doing that..."he says with a shaky voice. "Doing what?" you reply, seeing only black in front of your eyes but feeling the harsh gaze of the six eyes. "Saying things that make me want to kiss you." he whispered softly, and his lips met yours again.

This time the kiss was different. It was filled with so much desire, so intense you could hardly stay straight. You break apart, breathing hard and Gojo stares at you like an idiot, his brain still too numb to figure out how exactly he got here. Then again, he didn't really care how he got here. He kisses you again and it nearly kills him. She feels so good, so soft. Perfect, she's absolutely perfect. Fits perfectly in my arms, like we were made for this, like we've done this a thousand times before. 

You put your hands on either side of his face and the world fades away. Gojo has never gotten so lost in a kiss before. His heart keeps missing beats and his hands cannot bring you close enough to him.