L O V E ?

Warning: dark content

Did I read that right? Nah it must be a mistake... You type the scents again and the result is the same....

Woaah... Gojo-san is in love... Must be nice... I wonder who it is... You probably shouldn't be asking it's not like you two are close...

You feel a sudden pinch in your heart. Ouch... What was that...? One of the disadvantages of your special ability of scent must be that you can't sense your own scent which would probably help you a lot...

"Whatcha thinking about Y/n?" At the sound of the deep quiet voice of Gojo you jolted. Quickly smiling and hiding your phone, you dismissed his change in tone.

"Uh-Uhm... N-Nothing, nothing... Anyway did we make it to the restaurant??" Gojo looks at you strangely and motions for you to look at the door in front of you. You were standing in front and didn't walk in with the group... Blushing and getting quiet you walk in ignoring Gojo's snickering.

You look for the rest of the group and they are sitting in a small table. There are only three seats at the table. You continue looking around trying to find a bigger table but there weren't any.

You walk to your classmates and notice that you can't bring chairs in either. Meanwhile Gojo just follows you not bothering to look around.

"W-what should we do? There aren't any seats left..." Megumi shakes his head and shows a table for two behind them. "We can't bring chairs here so you can just sit behind us. It's better to be close after all." Before you answer Gojo puts his arms on your shoulder. "Excellent idea my dear student! Well then we are right behind you if you need us!"

Pushing you gently towards the table before you could answer he lets go of you and opens the chair for you. Blushing you thank him as he sits on the chair across you. You looked next to him and from this position you could see half of Yuji's face.

Just a few moments later a waitress comes and smiles warmly at both of you. "Good afternoon dear customers! What would you like to order?" Woaahh she is so cheerful! I wish I could be like that. You open the menu and look at the meals and prices.

Your eyes almost fell out at the sight of the prices. Prices from 5000¥ and up looked back at you. Gulping you nervously look at the waitress trying to smile back but failing miserably. "C-Can you give us a moment please?" You cringe at your voice cracking and you see Gojo cackling while hiding his face in the menu. Your expression was priceless to him.

"Of course! I will be back soon!" With that she goes to your classmates to take their order.

You exhale a breath you didn't know you were holding. "G-Gojo-san these prices are too much! I can't order anything!" You whisper yell as you desperately look at yout teacher. He just laughs at that. "These are normal though country girl! Get used to it, with me you will be seeing prices big as your phone number! And don't be shy I will pay for everything you want." He boosts as he reads through the menu.

Well... There's nothing you can do about that. And what are these names anyway? You don't know any of thse meals and you are too embarassed to ask Gojo-san. You moved to a drink session and again gawk at the prices.

The waitress comes back after giving your class their meals. "Hello again! Have you decided yet?" She looks at you with a big smile.

"U-uhm I will have udon noodles and a peach juice..." you say looking away from Gojo's frown. That was one of the cheapest meals. "Y/n, I told you I was paying... You don't need to hold back..."Still not looking at him you shake your head. "No uhm this is all I want..." you say and give the menu back to the waitress. Gojo then smiles as he looks at you. "Alrighty then! I will have two shakes, two yakitoris, a sashimi and a donburi and some cake and mochi!" He exclaims with a loud voice. Remembering the prices in your head you calculate it together. You inhale sharply. That's 80000¥! You never held that much money in your hands! And he is paying for everyone too... What's he going to do with so much food anyway?