Hide and Seek with The Devil (part 1)

All that week, Kevin tries to blend in with the rest of his family members. For example, going shopping for Gucci accessories with Tao, playing Minecraft with Kai and pulling pranks on Jong Dae with Lay. But even if he has some fun with his cousins, the sandy blonde feels extremely lonely. He hasn't receive a text from Jaeseop, Eric or that Eli dude he met at the airport all week. "They must be really busy doing summer studies.... MEEH~ I-I can't take it! i'm gonna text ALL of them even if they if they have a foot up their butts!

So, Kevin whipped out his phone from the desk and tapped the text icon.

To: Aj <3

Message: Hey Aj Hyung! Wyd?

Send.

To: Eric <3

Message: What's up?

Send.

And finally, his ringtone of Ne-Yo's "Mad" broke though the air. The Sandy blonde stared at the number trying to recall where he'd seen it. Then, It hit him. 'Eli!' He quickly pressed the talk button, feeling his spirit light up. "Hey Kevin~" Cooed the ravenette over the phone. It was good to hear English for once. "Hey Eli!" He responded.

"Sorry if I haven't called, I was soooo busy." "Oh? Busy doing what?" He asked. "If you didn't know, I work at a cafe. hehe~" Kevin giggled at the little noise that he made at the end of his sentence." "Sooo~ Kevin-jagi, do you wanna go... o-on a date with me? Like, no homo btw." The sandy blonde felt his cheeks burn with a tint pink falling onto his milky white skin. "Y-Yea-" "Great! I'll pick you up at 4! See ya~" Kevin smiled as Eli hung up.

The Young male squealed with joy. "Oh~ My First date! What am I gonna wear?" He flew towards his closet. The sandy blonde pulled out a casual green sweater and jeans. He grabbed his phone and was on his way. "Hold it!" Baekhyun said, stopping him at the door. "Hmmm..." He examined Kevin and smiled. "OK. Have fun dear~ a-and be back by 10!" He quickly pushed Kevin out the door. The sandy blonde took the stairs instead of the elevator to burn some carbs from lunch. He finally made it and Eli stood in the loby. "Hey Vinne~" The Ravenette cooed, calling him the English version of his nick-name. The two quickly left the apartment.

Unknown To Kevin, His life was going to change... forever. 5 men, dressed in black walked into the elevator and stopped at the 21st floor. The leader, a man with jet black hair and fox-like eyes kicked the 42nd door in.

"What the he-" Before Tao could finish his sentence, The Leader shot him in the head, his brain spats all over the wall. Beakhyun let out a scream only to suffer the same fate. One of the men, one with brand blonde hair grabbed Kai, raped, beat and eventullay killed him. Another man with electric blue hair cut Lay in half, letting him bleed out on the floor. Jong Dae hid under the bed only to be caught by the Raven leader and was shot as well. "Find the American boy! He'll be worth a lot on the black market." "He's not here Kwon Leader." Answered the blonde.

"Fine, We'll wait Then......."

(A/N)

I finally made somethin' out of writers block! Woot! Woot!

I featured 3 members from Big Bang. Can you reconize them?(Answers: G Dragon, Taeyang and T.O.P cause i know y'all lazy)

Anywayyyyy sneek peek into part 2

Kevin and Eli run into the murderious 5 and get Abducted into their own personal hell, being auctioned off like slaves to underground Seoul. Being towrn alive as the jaws of fate closes onto them

with love,

Soo SongJae