Seoul City Here I Come!

Claps filed the air as he stood on stage. The sandy blonde haired boy cleared his throat, getting ready to give his speech as valedictorian of his class.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case… prince.
When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!
This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.
So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won't have to guess. We'll know."

He spoke as the crowd cheers! The sandy blonde steps down and stands in front of line to receive guys diploma with the rest of his class. "Kevin Woo, our valedictorian everyone." The principal says, handing Kevin his diploma first. After everyone gets their diploma, Kevin smiles. "Ready guys?" He asked his classmates. Most nodded and some gave a verbal response. "3...2...1... FIRE!" he shouted as everyone tossed their graduation caps in the air. The crowd of loved ones goes wild.
Kevin runs offstage, finding his mother and gives her a huge bear hug. "Oh Kevin~ I'm so proud of you~!" She cooed, hugging him back. "Congrats on the graduation little brother." His older sister, Deanna complemented, ruffling his soft hair. He chuckles "Cut it out~"

On the drive home, Kevin's mother broke the silence. "Oh Kevin, I have a surprise for you!" She says, digging into her bag, pulling out a letter, handing it to Kevin. His eyes widened with surprise. "Holy crap! It's from Colombia University!" He opened the letter quickly, eager to read what it said.
"Dear Kevin Woo,

You have been accepted into Colombia University..."
He read aloud as his eyes started to water. "I'm going to college!" Kevin squealed with happiness. "Aren't you going to read the rest of the letter?" Deanna asked. "Nope! That was all I needed to read." The sandy blonde answers. "That's not all my dear." His mother says, digging in her bag again, pulling out a plane ticket and handing it to Kevin.
"Wow! A plane ticket to Seoul?!?! This is amazing! Thanks mom!" He squealed again. "Not done yet. You'll be spending your summer in South Korea with your uncle, Chen." (( yes, EXO Chen... ran out of ideas)) Kevin smiles wider. "This is so awesome! Thanks again mom."

His eyes fluttered open, awaking from dreamland. "Hey kiddo. Where here." Says the taxi driver who was outside of the San Francisco airport. Kevin grabbed his suitcase, filed with clothes and other items, opened the door and walked into the busy airport. "Thanks for the drive~" he cooed to the taxi driver. He smiled at Kevin and drove off far into the distance. He gets his bags checked in, goes through the airport security, puts his bags onto the convaier belt and sits in his fight gate section. He feels a buzz in his pocket. Pulling out his phone, he unlocks it and sees he's got a text from his friend, Jaeseop.

From: Aj <3  @11:31 am

Hey Binnie! R U at the airport?

Kevin smiles, texting back

To: Aj <3  @11:33 am

Message: no. Just got here. Going to Seoul City, I'll miss u bro!

Send.

Three minutes pass as Kevin gets another text

From: Aj <3 @11:36 am

When u get back this September 8th, tell me how it goes. No spoilers 4 me mkay?

He chuckles as his gate announces that they're leaving in 1 minute.

To: Aj <3 @11:37 am

Message: i gotta go my flights boarding. Ttyl xox

Send.

Kevin happily gets on the plane. Looking out the window as it leaves the ground. He puts in his earbuds as Yurima "Kiss the rain" takes him straight to sleep. 'Seoul City Here i come'