The Coven

For the next couple of days, Eveline looked after a sick Sean, who just seemed to be getting worse. He could barely walk due to the pain in his legs. Eveline had to help him if he needed anything.

She had checked him over for scales once or twice, claiming she was looking for signs of a rash. He had scales. They were small and hard to spot but she found them. Tiny green fish scales.

All he wanted to eat and drink was fish and salt water.

Eveline tried her best to stop the pain of it but he seemed to be in pain all the time now.

She still hadn't told him about the magic and what was really going on. The Coven was coming soon and she knew she would have to explain it soon too. She just didn't know how.

Right now, She stood making a health potion in hopes of taking pain away. The full moon was in two weeks, she'd have to get him to the sea somehow unless the coven knew what to do

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Sean scream. She ran up to the room and found him on the floor, gripping his ears.

"Sean!" She yelled running over to him.

His ears grew long as a fin grew from it too, making him look up at her in worry.

"What the fuck...?" He mumbled. "What the fuck is happening to me?! Am i mutanting?!?!"

"Sean-"

He screamed again as he watched two fins grow from his elbows.

"Im turning into a fish!!....Or I'm high...What the fuck was that apple?!?!" He yelled

"Sean. I need to tell you something" Eveline said. He looked up at her scared.

"It's magic" She said. "I'm a witch and you ate a magic planet. It's changing you"

"Huh?!" Sean said, now confused and scared.

Suddenly, water began spiraling around him as he was lifted up and hid him in a caccon of water. Eveline watched him looked scared from inside it. Was this it? Was he changing? But it wasn't the full moon..

"Eveline" She turned and saw three older woman. "Zoe told us. We'll take him"

"Please. He doesn't know about any of this. He didn't know about the kelp. BB-"

"We are aware" One woman spoke. "It would be better to monitor him back at HQ"

Eveline looked at Sean, who looked at her scared

"What's going on...?" He questioned

"I'll explain soon" Eveline smiled before looking at the women. "Ok but I want to watch over him"

"Of course"

Eveline looked at Sean, who now was falling unconscious due to a sleeping spell

She knew he'd be fine. She trusts them