Meeting about Sean

It was now a few days after, Sean was staying in the tank like instructed and Eveline would go talk to him whenever she could.

Now though, there was a small meeting with few members of the coven to discuss what to do with Sean once he transformed. Sean sat listening in his tank.

"Once he transforms, he'll be the only merfolk in the world. The rest was killed off centuries ago and the merfolk kelp destroyed. It was amazing one grew back and now a mere human has eatten it" One of the woman spoke. "If you ask me, we should feed him to the hunters"

Sean didn't like her. He learned her name was Mary and she seemed to have a hatred for him.

"We cannot kill him, Mary. This was a choice of a familiar. We need to figure out why" Another woman spoke. That was Rosie.

"Maybe BB didn't want Eveline to be lonely in magic anymore so he turned Sean into a merman" Zoe, The youngest at 19 spoke.

"That's a nice thought.." Eveline smiled at her.

Sean looked at her before looking at the others.

"Why can't i just leave and live my life again with Eveline helping me?" He asked. "Why the suggestions of killing me?!"

"Merfolk aren't exactly liked in the magic world. Everyone expects us to stop them from coming back but BB decided this, which is a big deal. BB isn't a regular cat, he's a familar. Once they decided something, we listen" Zoe explained to him.

"So, BB is the only thing stopping you all killing me?" He questioned.

"Ye-"

"No, Sean. I wouldn't let them" Eveline said.

"I guess we wait. When he transforms, we'll see if he changes. If his personality changes violent, then we will" The leader of the coven, Agnes spoke.

"Violent? I have no plan to hurt you" Sean spoke.

"Once you transform, a human turned merfolk can turn violent, wanting a taste for human blood. Where do you think all the myths of sailors drowning to merfolk and sirens came from?" Mary glared at him

Sean floated back down to the bottom of the tank, looking down. He wasn't violent and now because of a simple thing he ate, he might change entirely...

"Maybe that's why BB had him eat it? Maybe Sean's one of the few that won't turn violent?" Zoe spoke.

"You were not around when the siren's nearly took over the magic world!!" Mary yelled at her.

"And maybe your wrong about Sean!" Zoe yelled back

"That's enough" Agnes yelled at the two of them. "I agree with Zoe. If a familiar choose this, then maybe Sean is one of the few"

"One of the few? What are you talking about?" Sean asked.

"When Merkelp was a common plant, it would transform into common fruit and veg and, similar to how you ate it, humans would eat them and it would effect them. Some made it to the full moon and transformed but very few kept their sanity" Agnes told him.

Sean looked at Eveline worried.

"But...It was rumored familars could tell if someone would stay the same or go insane. So, perhaps Zoe is right, perhaps BB knows you'll be perfectly fine" Agnes smiled at them.

"And if he's wrong...?" Sean mumbled.

"Keep postive, Sean." Zoe smiled. "Put a little trust in BB"

"I love BB but it's kinda odd your telling me to put trust in a cat" Sean chuckled "But sure....I'll try"

Eveline smiled before looking at Agnes.

"So, if it does play out fine, what will happen to him?" She asked.

Agnes looked at Sean, walked to him and asked "If you remain the same, may we ask you to join this Coven?"

"What?!" Mary yelled.

Sean looked around everyone looked shocked, even Eveline. He guessed this wasn't a normal thing.

"Um...Isn't this a witches coven?" He asked.

Agnes gave a chuckle. "Yes. Mainly but we have other magical creatures working here too but no one here can stay underwater for very long. Even our water spells don't last long. Would you be interested?"

"I.." He looked at Eveline. "Of course! Honestly, it's the least i could do for you"

Agnes gave a smile before looking at the woman who was in the room earlier. "Can you make one, Liz?"

"I can figure it out" Liz smiled.

"Make what?" Eveline asked.

"I've been researching an amulet that will allow Sean to revert back into his human form. I just need to figure out what i need for it" Liz told them. "If i don't, Sean will be half fish for the rest of his life"

"That be a problem..." Sean mumbled

"Now we wait..." Mary gurmbled as she wondered out "Can't wait to have a killer fish..."