New member

Eveline took Sean to a small apartment like room. There was a small living room, Desk with a laptop and a book shelf of old looking books. A hall branched off into a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

"They let me stay here" She told him. "And it's where we'll stay until we're ok to leave"

"Ok to leave?" Sean questioned. The feeling had come back into his legs, meaning he could now walk normally again.

"They want to make sure your feeling ok and nothing goes wrong with your amulet" Eveline told him. He nodded. "They also want you to get to know people"

"Speaking of which, Anges wanted you in the meeting room. She said she as a few representatives she wants you to meet" Eveline added

"Representatives?" Sean questioned.

"Just because your joining the coven. The representatives will want to meet you. Each one represents each type of magical creature" She explained.

"How does this place work exactly?" Sean questioned

"Well. We have the high witches, that's Anges, Zoe and the other witches, their fully in charge of the Coven. Then there's the representatives, they make sure that any questions or requests gets to the head witches and are known properly as the council. Then there's the members, just the others in the Coven that can work as they please" Eveline told him. "There's Coven's for each Continent"

"Why didn't you tell me about all of this?" Sean asked her as he sat down, BB walking over and curling up next to him.

"It's a rule, Sean. No one can tell a non magic person about us. It's just cause of the history towards magic. If it got out, we could be in danger. Now that applies to you. You can't tell anyone about this who isn't apart of it" She said. He nodded in understanding. "Ill answer any questions you have when we get back"

They both left the room, BB in tow, padding along side them

"Just dont be nervous. They want to get to know you and explain everything" Eveline said to him. BB even meowed and rubbed up against him as if to say "Its ok, Dad!"

Sean chuckled and stroked BB's head.

"Sean! Eveline!" Zoe called over from a room and waved them over

They walked over to her and she invited them into a meeting room where Agnes and a group of people sat. Sean glanced about and realized there was 6 other people sitting at the table, not counting Agnes and a small pixie floating above.

"Sean. Please sit" Agnes spoke, not looking up from her paper work infront of her. He didn't wanna say anything, in fear of saying something wrong

"This is him?" A woman at the table questioned. He gave a glance at her, she had horns and animal like ears in place of human ones. As well as goat like eyes.

Agnes nodded as she placed the papers down. "Yes. This is Sean. He's our new merman of the Coven" she smiled.

"I still don't know how i feel about this" The pixie spoke up. "Are we sure he's safe to be around people?"

"He has shown no signs of hostility. Plus this is a Familiar's choice. I don't really want to leave him to the hunters or kill him because of that" Anges told them.

Sean looked down with a nervous face. He still found it amazing that the only reason he isn't dead was because BB did this. He looked at the cat, who was sitting by Eveline's feet.

"Do you think something big is coming? That we will need him for it?" A big build man with dark long hair and a thick beard sitting next to Agnes spoke.

"I don't know for certain" She told him. "But i thought it would be best to help Sean get used to being here if he met all of you"

They all turned to look at Sean again, who felt his blood go cold. These guys were extremely powerful, he could tell just by being in the same room.

"Sean. I would like you to meet the council. Each member represents a race of magical creature that works here at the Coven. Witches, Pixies, Werewolves, Orcs, Satyrs, Vampires, Mages and Elves" Anges spoke.

"Uh..Hi. Nice to meet you all" He waved, Nervously.

"Don't be nervous. They would hurt you" Anges chuckled.

"I'm just curious as to what's going on exactly. What did you want me for?" Sean spoke.

"Well first of all, Your powers now that you've changed. As you know, you now have your amulet that will allow you to transform between tail and legs. You must keep that on you at all times and keep yourself hydrated as well. From what we know, merfolk dry out if not kept hydrated." Agnes explained. "Your powers include water manipulation, breathing underwater and the ability to swim in any type of water climate with no consequence. Tropical, Deep, Cold, whatever"

"You'll also get air sick!" The small pixie yelled.

"Yes that is also a down side. Flying will make you ill now your a water creature. It happens will all water based creature. Sea serpents, Water spirits." Anges added

"I thought you said there was no one who can help you with underwater stuff?" Sean asked her, confused

"They're more animal like than anything and a lot of them are tricksters." The mage leader spoke.

"We also have read that merfolk used to calm these creatures easily. We aren't sure how but it's written that it used to happen. Merfolk are also incredibly strong swimmers, some people said they could swim around the world in a day" The Satyr leader told him

"That could fix the travel problem" Sean joked, making Eveline chuckle from the back.

Agnes also gave a chuckle. "Yes. In an case, are you still ok with joining?"

"Of course. Like i said it's the least i can do for helping me" Sean replied.

"Well. Then meet our new representative. The one of Merfolk" Anges smiled.

"Huh?" Sean looked up. Some of the council members looked at Agnes in shock

"He is the only Merfolk now. So by default, he's the Merfolk representative" Agnes explained. "But also because of that. I don't expect you to do the work. Your the only one Sean but by default, we need a representative for every race here. Merfolk now one. I wouldn't worry yourself over it" Agnes explained. Sean nodded.

"Eveline. Your free to show him around now. Excuse me, i have to meet with people from the North America Coven." Agnes spoke, standing up. "Your all free to go"

As everyone got up and left, Eveline walked over to Sean and smiled.

"Come on. I'll show you around the place"