23

AUTHOR POV_

It's been couple of weeks since both of them confessed each other. Intial couple of days they felt so shy and felt like some kind of teenage love. After that they got used to experience this beautiful feeling. Still Jisoo gets shy when Taehyung hugs from back and whispers I love you in very soothing way with that deep ass voice

Taehyung has started showing his true self when he fell in love with Jisoo. But that doesn't mean, his arrogance and coldness has vanished away. He still be cold sometimes especially when he is in extreme levels of stress, or may act cold just to tease Jisoo. Well but Jisoo knows that Taehyung truly loves her from bottom of his heart. So doesn't take that nature of him seriously.

Anddd Taehyung is very possessive. He just downright hates anyone who tries to flirt with Jisoo. Jisoo told Taehyung to keep their relationship private. Since she doesn't want any unnecessary drama coming on her way. Where people bydefault may call her gold digger, even though when she's not.

So when someone tries to flirt with her. He acts so grumpy and possessive like a little kid throwing tantrums. Jisoo finds it very cute and hot at the same time. She may even flirts back sometimes only to tease Taehyung. When she felt like she crossed few boundaries, she would kiss Taehyung whole face and calm him down stating she loves only him with her everything.

Today is weekend in Kim corporations. So every employee was hyper active and most of them were smiling for no apparent reason while working since they could leave mid afternoon on saturday and would have one whole ass sunday to chill at their peak.

Jisoo's mother and two siblings will not be home for couple of days. As youngest sibling was met with holidays. So she begged her mother and Jessica to take her to their village stating that she needs to refresh from her study ( acted infront of them as if she is nerd and very sincere like Jisoo).

Their family melted towards her acting. They asked Jisoo to join them but she denied stating that she got very important task to look forward. Well that's not reason, this love sick fool would definitely miss Taehyung. As it is village they couldn't even have proper connections to atleast contact each other.

Well it seems really funny and over dramatic to state this. But what can they do. They fell very deeply, sometimes they even get scared what If fate turns against them. Taehyung would confront Jisoo at those moments that he is even ready to fight with fate to be with her. He may seem very cheesy to Jisoo but he's being serious. But God really have his ways to test few couples...

Since their family didn't want Jisoo alone so they asked Rose to accompany her. Rose accepted too and she's very glad to spend time with her bookworm after long time.

But all of sudden, Taehyung contacted Rose and told her that he would take Jisoo on date and would spend night there. And he also stated to keep this as secret since he wanted to surprise her. Well Rose knew about their relationship. She felt really happy knowing her bookworm found the true love she deserved.

Jisoo was asusual leaving office as clock hit mid afternoon. Today's she is really sulky and pouting all way long. Because Taehyung didn't give her attention today. She waited for him to call towards his cabin all day long. Well he called but straightaway told her to take to those files and work on it without even glancing her.

He decided to play a little and moreover he have huge load of work to tackle as he may not take this stuff home. Since he planned a beautiful datenight with Jisoo tonight. He noticed her behaviour and felt like eating that pout away from her lips. But controlled himself saying he had very special night planned with her love lady.

Jisoo decided to leave the office by messaging

My arrogant CEO♥️:

Mr kim aka my taetae I'm leaving 😐

Seen

"Wtf he even thinks of himself!?. First he didn't even pay attention to me. Second he kept me on seen. This is really rude of you Mr kim. I will make sure you taste your own medicine when you are free from that load of work" she mumbled herself throwing cute glare to him through the transparent glass. Well there is transparent glass to Taehyung 's cabin. He can watch Jisoo's every moment since her cabin is located straight against his.

He acted as if he didn't watch her leaving. But whom he is lying to. He observed her every move . He is great observer and morever he loves to tease and watch her every cute sulky expression which he want to remove badly by kissing hell out of her.

He smirked by placing his legs on table before him. "Soon to be Mrs kim Jisoo just wait you are gonna have best day tonight. Your boyfriend makes sure you enjoy every bit of it " he mumbled while smiling and getting excited since he's gonna spend date night with his love.............