29

AUTHOR POV_

It's been a month already, with Taehyung getting frustrated with each passing day. Reason, his father staying abroad for longer time. His father's assistant was telling lame excuses every passing week.

Right now Taehyung stood near glasswall of  his cabin, where he can view the entire city. He cut off call with annoying sigh.

Same shitty reason, it's not possible this week. We will be there by next week. He wonders what was his father doing there actually.

Well his father unknown to all these, was considering his assistant's shitty advices and was postponing his reach from abroad.

He know Jisoo is scared every passing day, since next month he got engagement planned with Jennie. It's already fixed last year.

He could have talked to his father through phone, but his father definitely won't understand and  will ask, even  can beg to reconsider his decision for sake of money.

While returning from abroad itself, he tries to play sympathy card. Taehyung's mother and sister would fall for such tarps, but not him.

If they converse face to face. His father could see the sincerity and finality in his face. So there will not be room for reconsidering their relationship, sympathy cards and all.

                +++++++++++++++

Jisoo reached his cabin, and hugged him from back . If it's anyone other than her, he would've lashed out.

He calmed, identifying that smooth glistening hands were from Jisoo. Heck no one could even hug him from behind. All rights were only reserved for her.

This innocent, little creature Jisoo holds the power named Taehyung in her hands. No one can control him, except her.

" I know, may be your father postponed this  week too right!?". Jisoo asked by tiptoeing herself to reach height of him, placed her chin on his broad shoulders, watching beautiful view on evening rainy day. It's raining cats and dogs today.

Those thunders, lighting creaking through clouds,  sound of raindrops touching land, heavy breeze was representing some sort of storm in whether

Those thunders, lighting creaking through clouds,  sound of raindrops touching land, heavy breeze was representing some sort of storm in whether. It's seems like this storm is huge and it's not gonna end earlier this year.

 It's seems like this storm is huge and it's not gonna end earlier this year

She received single nod as answer, he's frustrated, she can sense it.

He grabbed her hands more, need more warmth from her, as a result she hugged him tightly from behind.
"It's okay, we will immediately confront him, once he reach here. Don't worry, I'm not scared too. I believe my Taehyung more than myself. I know he can't marry other who is not me. I know he can wait for me. He's the best, he -

"What else do you know about him!?" Taehyung asked by pulling her from behind, so that they are facing each other, with Jisoo's back touching glass wall. He placed one hand on wall, while other was holding her waist.

" Many, he's my boyfriend, my cuddly bear, my charmer, my gum drop, Nae sarang(my love). Offcourse I know everything about him. But I will not spill about him to mere stranger"  she dodged back by circling her hands around his neck .

She is raising her eyebrows, proud of her answer. Finally it  brought back small smile onto his cold face. She never fails in lifting his mood.

"Really. What if he tries to marry someone leaving this little creature!?". He asked with playfull smile, they were playing game, they know it very well.

Jisoo is thinking to give accurate come back answer. Meanwhile he placed his head in crook of her neck, inhaling her baby like smell. Yes Jisoo uses baby products. She loves those rather than luxurious ones.

He didn't remain calm, started giving wet smooches from neck to her face. He can't get rid of that smooth clear skin.

"I'm damn sure, he can't do that. Atleast I have my books and study as my alternate world. But for him, I'm his world, he would  never do that"  she responded with teasing smile ready to recieve fit from Taehyung for considering books as alternate world. He even competes with non- existing things and gets cutely jealous over them too.

" Pardon!?. Why in the earth, you bought your studies into our relationship!?. Don't lie, accept I'm your only world. You will not have any alternative worlds"  he stated by growling cutely like a baby, nibbling onto to  her skin, to give red hickeys.

She moaned at that, feeling tingles of pleasure. Brushed his hair, bent to other side, giving more access for him to create hickeys.

"Answer now, cat caught your tongue!?" He asked by placing kisses on those red marks of her skin, which were created earlier due to his child like jealousy against her studies.

" Y-Yes your are my only world Tae not any alternative. E-Earlier they(studies) used to be my life. But now, they are just part of my life, more precisely most important part of my life. Y-You are my life now Tae"  she answered honestly still being on cloud nine due to tingles of pleasure surging through her body.......

                    +++++++++++++

" Mam, these were the documents you asked for"  Tim handed those to Jennie .

Those documents were none other than Jisoo's scholarship copy.

"Ohh, what a coincidence huh!?. She studies in my uncle University. Damn, this made my plan very easier" she said to tim by flipping those pages, while smirking.

Well Taehyung helped Jisoo in getting that scholarship faster, with the help of Jennie's uncle. He hates to take help from him, but he has to, there is no chance available for him.....................................