25

AUTHOR POV_

After that datenight they became more close to each other even if it's possible.

But one thing Taehyung didn't do was he didn't cut off engagement with Jennie. He thought of talking to her but then dismissed it thinking he couldn't withstand her whiny annoying fake cries.

He was pretty clear Jennie is back of him only because of his financial background.

So he decided to talk directly with his father and cut down the ties.
Since his father is in abroad, he couldn't get the perfect opportunity to  talk with him.

Meanwhile Jennie not knowing about the biggest storm arriving her way. She is getting ready to Taehyung's office to make sure no one were back of his man especially Jisoo.

She don't know why, but always felt little bit different with Jisoo. May be she had great instincts.

In Kim corporations

My arrogant CEO♥️

I'm sorry love

Damn pick my calls

KIM Jisoo come to my cabin in 5 mins

oh wait KIM Jisoo sounds really good.

Jisoo gulped thinking she fucked up something today.
She reached his cabin.

"Are you gonna stare at me like this!?" She asked looking everywhere but him.

Taehyung was staring directly into her soul. "Damn baby, you are looking really pretty today. Did you put additional efforts today!?"  He asked by placing both his elbows on table trying to act cute.

Jisoo blushed at his compliment but composed herself . Well after reaching his cabin she remembered their cute little fight earlier.

"I know I'm really pretty. Tell me something I don't know" she sassed by rolling her eyes without looking at him.

Taehyung's eyes twiched in disbelief by that answer. He reached towards her, by placing both hands in his trouser pockets, stood straight infront of her. He took one hand out and grabbed her waist tightly. Still Jisoo was looking everywhere except him. But internally she's freaking out, she grasped sides of her skirt firmly. Even though they had intimate moments earlier but still everytime it feels like first time and those wierd butterflies started erupting her.

Taehyung didn't move from that position gazing her intently observing her every move by slight smile. He placed kiss on her cheek and reached her ear, whispered deeply. " Are you still angry at me!? " He asked kissing her ear lobe.

"Well I'm sorry then" he said still hovering over her , hugged her tightly with both the hands and placed his face on her heart listening to heartbeat.

"S-sorry doesn't cut it Mr kim" she answered trying to free him from her but Taehyung is soo strong. So that didn't happen. As she's kind enough, thought of forgiving him by hugging him back but cocky nature of Taehyung came back again.

" Tbh what I said was soo true. Your fav star was really worse. How did he even become popular!?" He stated smiling cockily by rolling his tongue expecting outburst from her.

She gasped pushing him with all her force. This time she succeeded. "You are not sorry at all Taehyung. How can you even state about him like that!?. You know this right. I'm head over heels for him from teenage"  she said looking offended.

" That's the actual reason I hate him" he said rolling his eyes voice very low, barely audible.

"What!?" She asked with confused face.