Tokyo

Song inspiration: what do i call you/taeyon
°°°°°°°°°

"megumi~me-gu-mi, wake up....your a bottom"

Megumi sprung up "NO I AM NOT" he screamed making sukuna scowl.

" i know you like to scream for me but really this early?" sukuna said smirking.

megumi groaned throwing his blanket off of him "your annoying"

sukuna mouths "wow", seeing megumi's bare skin all flushed and untainted. For such a slim body, he was quite curvy and sukuna as a stripper was always jealous because its every woman and stripper dream to become like that.

To be honest Sukuna likes it better on megumi

"Get up...you have school yesterday...tomorrow. TODAY!.sukuna shakes out of his trance and removes his eyes from his body.

megumi grabs sukuna arm and pulls him down onto the bed with him. Sukuna gasps as he falls on top of megumi with wide eyes.

"lets just sleep in today" megumi says groggly.

"your getting real bold" sukuna says voice muffled in megumi neck.

sukuna pushes himself from megumi. Sukuna looks down seeing his flushed face and parted lips Sukuna smirks.

he looks good under me

......

sukuna picked up his phone

5 missed from annoying white

Pick up the phone

what are you doing

yo-shortie answer me

Sukuna rolled his eyes and put down his phone ready to wake megumi up again until

"ASSsss-mmmm GOD ASS" megumi suddenly screamed stretching his limbs like a cat.

"ahhh-why are you screaming" sukuna smacked his arm looking a megumi like he was crazy.

deciding to just walk out of his room only to be stoop by his ringtone sempai by shiki,(if you dont know who this is shame on you.)

" come over"gojo voice ran through his ear like knifes so sickly sweet, sukuna grits his teeth

"im bus-" "no, you not, come over"

"arg fine bitch"

------

Sukuna walked down stairs ready to leave when smelt something slightly burning. "megumi im going to gojos place"

"wait your leaving?" his voice slightly cracked

"im sorry baby i will back as soon i can"

megumi stared at him with a stoic look on face but his eyes held a ton of anger." fine asshole, you can leave. I dont need you."

"if you say so" sukuna chuckled lightly the proceeds to grab a CHUNK of his ass, then leaves.

Megumi shakes his head, blushing furiously trying trying his best to most admit he liked it.

"IM A FUCKING TOP"

_______________________________

hola i am tired and i needed to get this out before i second guess myself of not putting it out

make sure to check out my other stories k byeee