Kyoto

a-ah fuck daddy im cumming"

"oh-shit im about to cum", megumi pulled out of her quickly to cum on her. He didn't want kids he was still in school.

Gumi pulled his pants up " thanks for the fuck baby", and left her there.

Megumi the typical fuck boy. His looks are what get him blowjobs and all the above. He tries to keep his private life separate from his school life. In private he is a ball of fluff wanting top sukuna at school his is smart but sluts climb over mountains to get him to fuck them. Girls and boys.

The only thing his school and private life has in common is that nobody know his nipples are pierced. It annoys him cuz it always rubs against his clothes all the time so he put band-aids on his nipple but it leaves his nipps irritated and swollen and his arm tats.

"SUKUNA IM HOME", he yelled but he was in for a surprise.

He opened sukuna's door " Suk- c'mon not this again" Sukuna was getting fucked by Gojo. face all pressed into the sheets and moaning loudly. "i-ima j-just" slowly closing the door ,red faced and all. He was slight upset and slightly turned on but mostly shocked.

Sukuna always brought men home, and they would always fuck him. Gumi might live in his house and sukuna was basically being his sugar daddy. He was shocked cuz he didnt realize how loud they were being until after. SO what did he do?

" maki can you come pick me up" "aw gumi is sukuna getting fucked again?" "yea" "aright be there in 10" gumi went to get changed

"Maki, look at me am i pretty" megumi asked. "you look ravishingly beautiful","thanks" ,"no problem gumi"

Megumi was having too much fun with maki he forgot to check his phone. He sent sukuna text saying he was hanging out with maki but that was earlier.

By the time he got to check his phone he had messages and phone calls from sukuna and it wasnt just one. He knew he was in deep shit then. Sukuna wasnt the best when it came to managing his temper.

He was almost home and he was scared shitless. Upon arriving home he reluctantly said goodbye to maki and went inside.

" Im home" " why didnt you answer when i called or texted you?" Sukuna asked somewhat frustratedly. " i told you i was with maki maybe you were too busy getting fucked to notice" " what did you say to me" its was then he knew he fucked up

_____________________________________________

Hiii bitch this was pre written to be a diff book so if you saw kook or minnie or jimin it was pre-written so sorry. Make sure to check my other book.

 Make sure to check my other book

NO DONT COME AT MEEEEEE. WATTPAD FLAGGED MY OTHER ONE FOR SOME REASON. SO I WILL SAY F*CK UR CHICKEN STRIPS