Gwanju

Song inspiration: Happy little pill
_____________________________________________

Grabbing his keys he walked out slamming the door. Megumi was the person that gave him peace in mind. The calm in the mist of a storm you might say.

He got into his car and drove himself wherever he felt. Which happened to be a bar

............

Megumi felt bad. He didnt think he would actual say that. He literally felt like digging himself into a hole. 

He knew he had to apologize immediately. So he pulled out his phone trying to call sukuna. He didnt answer much to his surprise. He would always his phone even when he was getting. Its was disgusting but eh he knew he would always answer. So him not answering made him think he was really mad.

Stressed he ended calling a girl he can fuck. You know to relieve his stress. And that exactly what he did. But when he came back he was looking rough as hell and he reeked sex. He felt gross.

Luck was not on his side, by the time he got home sukuna was drunk and he was mad since gumi didnt answer his call again.

Sukuna was so mad he didnt know what to do. Not in his right mind he grabbed gumi and pulled him to the couch. Sukuna sitting down while megumi was flipped over ass up.

Pulling him pants and under down plump ass on display. Sukuna said ge needed a punishment for his behavior.

Megumi felt vulnerable but also kinda excited. Without warning he felt a sharp pain on his ass. Not gonna lie it hurt like a bitch. The pain didnt get any better infact it felt worse. After about 20 spanking he was flushed red and crying. Sukuna got up and left to his saying to think about his actions.

Is it bad that even after all the pain he was still turned on. He felt so embarrassed. He got up to pull his pants back up but it hurt so bad. He wasnt even sure he was walking straight his ass burned.

..................

He had to sleep on his stomach last night, but the next morning his ass was so sore. He tried getting up but it didnt work. His body had officially shut off on him. Much to his disappointment.

He felt useless. He felt like a baby. He just had this intense need to be cared for. With that in mind he cried. More like bawled his eyes out.

I guess it got sukuna attention because be came in a second later. He felt bad. He took it to far he was angry and drunk not the best mix. So he got up getting some cream and rubbing it on his bum. Repeatedly apologizing.

To be honest he didnt even know why he was so angry at him. He was already in a baf mood so megumi disrespecting him just tipped the cup.

By the time Megumi stopped crying he immediately started apologizing. They eventually forgave each other after explaining what happened on both ends.

Unbeknownst to megumi he mentioned the fact that he fucked some girl but to tired to do remember that he did he left it at that. And asked for cuddles. Sukuna happily gave them but was still confused.

How can someone so small and cute fuck someone. Utter confusion took over him. He decided to megumi later and fell asleep too.

_____________________________________________

This was suppose to go out earlier this week but ive been feeling shitty these past days. Sorry.

See ya next chapter.