Japan

Song inspiration: imagine / Arianna grande

Im stupid if you read the last chapter i forgot to put in megumi outfit when he went out.

_____________________________________________

Not proofed

"C'mon baby spread those cheeks"

"Mmm yes daddy"sukuna reached back to spread his ass

before he could another butch busted in and told him he had another dance to do.

"Ugh i cant even get a good fuck here"

He got up and put on his silk robe and got up to put on another show

Sukuna the clubs most favorite stripper. His ass was the most favorite part on his body. Though yes, he likes shaking his ass on sugar daddy's. He always bottom 99% of the time.

When he doesnt at least top one person the whole month he get cranky. He might be a switch and let someone fuck him that has enough money but he doesnt love them.

He loves his job, but god he would love to fuck megumi brains out and let him spoil and love him till he cant have enough.

But he wont do it until he realizes megumi a bottom.

He turned around to the mirror to see if his out fit was pole worthy. And to his liking it was.

During his performance all he could think about was fucking megumi

During his performance all he could think about was fucking megumi. I think it showed his sex drive too much because it was raining money (LOL).

He didn't even realize he was done until some pulled him off stage. Next thing he knew, his tights ( which he just got like a week ago) it already ripped. Annoyed at that he grabbed the man and forced himself on top.

Rolling his hips down on the man and shredding off his clothes at the same time. The man was looking at him like he was a piece of meat. He just knew his ass was gonna be sore even if it was his first time.

By the time he got home it was already 3 in the moring and he still sore. Around 3 he got a call from gojo and he decided to ignore it. Not even a couple minuted later some one busted into his room from the cologne he could tell its gojo.

Wanting him to get out of his house, he got up to give him a blow job. But it didnt stop there already feeling too much pleasure to stop him. He let him continue. He knew megumi would be home soon but he was feeling drunk off of the feeling.

As soon as he heard megumi open the door he was stunned. Well for sukuna that was but gojo just continued to fuck him.

(Time skip bitch)

Gojo had left and he didnt see megumi anywhere. So checking his phone he saw that megumi had sent him a text that he was hanging out with maki. Feeling relief flood through his body he went and took a nap.

A couple hour later he woke up to see if megumi was home, and he wasnt. Worried something happened he called him and text him but that was in vain. Megumi didnt answer or text back. So he kept trying. Eventually he heard the front door open.

" Im home" " why didnt you answer when i called or texted you?" He asked, somewhat frustratedly. " i told you i was with maki maybe you were too busy getting fucked to notice" " what did you say to me"

Feeling beyond angry he got up ready to yell at him. He knew he was gonna say something he was gonna regret. So he just got up and walked out slamming the door behind him.

_____________________________________________

Hi. Yes, i am sleepy.
My health is deteriorating lol i hope u enjoyed this part.