Seoul

I thought for sure this book was a fail. I didnt get much reads so i was gonna rid of this book. BUT seeing at it now i love u all. I appreciate my readers.....

Song inspiration: bonnie& clyde / YUQI 

LOL this chapter is gonna change the way i planned this book but oh well enjoy not proofed duh

___________________

gumi waked into school not in the best mood for anything. He had a test and he knew he didnt study. Walking into his english class he sat down.

He eventually was able to go home but he was feeling horny and submissive asf. It rare but it happens. Sukuna wasnt home yet, he went to his room and looked up gay p***. he tried to find something but nothing was really peaking his interest. sexually frustrated he threw his phone. he started to imagine sukuna touching all over him. 

praising his body, wanting him to ruin him and marking him all over. The thought of it almost drive gumi crazy. Megumi started licking his fingers making sure they are wet enough then started to well yk. His moan filled the house he was so focused finishing he did not hear sukuna come up the stairs. 

sukuna already knowing what he was doing he just wanted to give the boy a scare even if his moans turned him on. he slightly opened the door and the slight almost made hard instantly. he never thought he would be able to see gumi flushed red having his hands iyk yk. 

If sukuna wasnt so beat between getting his own ass ruined he would have gladly helped gumi. instead he just took out his phone and recorded him all the way to the release. Afterward he shut his door and went to take a shower and sleep. 

Megumi felt relaxed afterwards, but not exactly satisfied. He got up legs shaking a bit not used to well yk, his ass felt empty sadly. He changed his sheets scowling at himself for forgetting to place a towel down so he wouldnt have to change his sheets. once finished he got up to make some food basically starving. 

Though once he came down stairs he could see lights on. so he knew sukuna was home. Realizing this though he became shy. He knew he was loud he couldnt help it but he dint want sukuna to tease him about being a bottom. Now he had proof he was a bottom. buttttt he wasnt it was just one of those days when he wanted to be fucked instead of  fucking. 

the embarrassment was  so extreme. he just wanted the earth to eat him alive. defeatedly he went up no longer having a appetite he just worked on some work. he didnt even want to he just wanted to stop thinking about it. He was ashamed truth be told. He just wanted to relax. 

___________________________________

HELLO PARTNER, 

i am alive and i am not well. my back pain is so bad these past weeks but whatever.

 my back pain is so bad these past weeks but whatever

smexy right.LMAOOO BYE  see ya next chapter