THE BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER

It is my greatest pleasure to announce that I will be publishing Billionaire's Bodyguard on May 11th 2021 on Amazon.

Here are the deets so far...

What is happening?

1. Billionaire's Bodyguard is my first ever book on Wattpad which I had written. It's literally my baby and honestly watching it grow and you all falling in love with it makes me so emotional.

2. After the rollercoaster of a life during 2020, I made the brave decision to finally self publish a book.

3. I started planning and re-editing – YES RE-DITING – the book back in early November 2020. I literally stripped the book and edited the fuck out of it until it was in PERFECT condition. I wanted only the best for my readers.

4. In January 2021, I began to create the book cover with the most talented individuals, which I will reveal soon and started preparing for the release date.

5. Publishing Billionaire's Bodyguard has honestly been a goal of mine and I realised that opportunity doesn't come to you, you have to go out and grab it with both hands. So I took the matter into my own hands and 6 months later, I'm so happy that I can finally share this exciting news with you.

The Book

The book will be completely up to date and re-edited. There will be new scenes including Gabrielle meeting Beau's parents for the first time, and also some spicy scenes that I know you love.

I have put my blood, sweat and tears into this book to ensure there were no plot holes and that my readers would be able to read B.B at its best standard.

When is the publication date?

May 11th 2021

On Amazon.

(I thought I'd make it iconic by releasing it on my birthday as a gift to me and you)

So save the date!

I'd love for you to support me and all my upcoming work. Thank you for being the best readers and followers. I am so blessed to have achieved this much and it's all because of you guys.

Wishing you the best always, stay safe and happy.

I'll see you soon ;)

LMB.