Epilogue

Hans's POV

I lay in my cell. I had failed to charm the Arendelle princess, Anna. Then I left her alone to died. It did eat me a little doing that, despite how heartless I felt at that moment. What would Lara think of me now, I was sure she wouldn't see her loving and caring older brother anymore. What would Klaus think, I'm sure he would resent me. That thought alone made my chest hurt. I did it to get my dad's attention, he was so happy for Sorin when Sorin married princess Charlotte. I wanted that attention too so I decided that I would try to marry the princess Anna of Arendelle but things didn't go how I planned. The queen, Elsa, said no so I had to find my own way even if it was a bad way. I wasn't until Anna knocked some sense into me (literally) that I was so wrong. I regret everything. I heard the sound of voices and a door clicking open then footsteps coming to my cell. A mouse made a break for a crack as I stood up. 

"Hans..." A voice said and I peered though the bars. There stood Klaus, his face blank and unreadable and that scared me. "Why did you do it?" He said in a voice scrapped of emotions. His eyes cold and staring me down. I rested my head against the cold metal bars. 

"I wanted my father's attention." I said and glanced up at his face, still blank. I cringed. "I regret everything. Please Klaus, believe me, no one else does."

"How can I believe you when you've lied and cheated everyone. I don't know you anymore." He said and those words cut into me deep. My chest twisted in pain.

"I'm sorry." I choked. Tears threatened to flow. 

"No, Hans. I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry that you never got another attention from your father. I'm sorry that it brought you to this. I'm sorry that you didn't talk to me." He said still in a blank voice. 

"Klaus..." I whispered. I wished that he would just yell at me or glare but anything but this cold feeling. It made me uneasy. "I don't know who else to apologize, I understand why you don't trust me. I was a rotten person and I deserve everything I get. If you forget me, I understand why." I sighed and slid to the floor. 

"Hans... I could never." Klaus said and I looked up to see his face had changed into sorrow. "I could never forget you." Klaus said as he sat down outside the bars. He grabbed the bars at stared me down.

"B-But I..."

"You did a very bad thing, yes. No one might see you the same ever again, yes. You may be disowned, yes. Will I? No." He said and I felt everything cave in when he said those words.

"T-Thank you." 

"I will talk to your sister for you."

"How's Margarethe? What does she think?"

"Oh, she hates you but give me time." Klaus laughed. Things might never be the same but I had him... That was all I needed. 

Okay so that's the end. It's short, I know. I'm sorry. I'll fill you in what happens.
1. Lara forgives Hans
2. Lara marries a lord's son named Bartram
3. Hans and Klaus stay together
4. Margerathe adopts 3 kids
5. Klaus and Hans adopt 2 girls, Bonny and Lotta. 

I hope you liked the story ^^

                                                   -Aroon