Chapter 1

Space. That's all there is. So calm yet so dangerous for those who travel through it. Especially for our current friend who will appear...

*BOOM!*

...now.

*(Y/N) POV*

Me: Karabast! This isn't good R8! There's no way we can keep this up!

R8: *BEEEEP!*

Me: I know, I know! But what the hell do we do?!

R8: *Beep Boop!*

Me: A planet?

I look to see there was a planet right in front of us to see a planet that looks okay to crash- I mean safely land with my ace flying skills.

Me: That'll do I guess! May the force be with us!

Time-skip

*Ozpin POV*

I was at my desk looking at this years roster for the tomorrow's initiation with Glynda as she was also with me as we started coming up with ideas for teams. Until we heard a giant boom from outside.

Glynda: What was that?

We look outside to see what appears to be a ship falling out of the sky and heading towards the forest. I decided that we should investigate it. I walk over to my desk and press the intercom.

Me: Will team CFVY please report to my office.

Glynda: What's the plan sir?

Me: We're gonna have a little field trip Miss Goodwitch.

Time-skip

*Third POV*

Ozpin, Glynda and team CFVY were walking towards the crash site to see what it was.

Velvet: Any idea what it is what we're looking for specifically professor?

Glynda: Not entirely sure Miss Scarlatina. Just keep an eye out for something that doesn't belong here in the forest.

Coco: Hey Fox!

Fox: What's up?

Coco: You sense anything different about this forest.

Fox: Nothing serious yet.

Ozpin: Hmmm. How interesting.

Yatsu: What is it professor?

Ozpin: This forest seems more... calm than usual.

Coco: How so?

Ozpin: I can't quite tell you how Miss Adel. It's just like all the emotions are gone and were just replaced with something... else.

Fox: Hang on I sense something. And it's quite a powerful feeling.

Glynda: From where?

Fox: Just beyond this brush and clearing.