Chapter 3

*(Y/N) POV*

I made my way towards the two girls and once I was in earshot, I heard this following conversation.

???: Unbelievable! This is the kind of thing I was talking about!

Me: 'Huh? The one in white is strong but needs to learn compassion. And so is the one in red and black. That one also has something else special about her but she'll need to practice self control before she gets herself or someone else hurt.'

I was about to step in before I saw some other girl walking over and I sensed something off. She was a faunus just like Velvet. This should be interesting to watch because I have a feeling

???: I'm sorry princess!

???: It's heiress actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. The same company known for their controversial workforce and questionable business partners.

As soon as I heard that I stepped in and spoke my voice out.

Me: So slavery you mean.

They turn to me and look at me and then the girl named Weiss spoke in an offended tone.

Weiss: And who might you be?

I gave her a glare and she backed down out of fear. Something else she will need to keep in check. Her emotions.

Me: My name is of no concern. But it would seem your name has been tainted by the acts of a certain individual.

She was then about to say something.

Me: Perhaps a certain family member?

She then stopped and started stuttering, then she huffed and grabbed the vial from the faunus girl and stormed away.

???: I'll make it up to you!

She then turns around to see the faunus girl walking away, then she falls on the ground and with a sigh of defeat she said...

???: Welcome to Beacon.

I chuckled at her childish attitude. I then walked up to her and offered a hand to help her up. She looked up at me with a confused look.

Me: It's alright. It'll get better for you. I promise.

She smiles and accepts my hand.

Ruby: Thanks! I'm Ruby by the way. What's your name?

Me: (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N) is the name.

???: Hey what's going on here?

We turned around and saw a tall yet scraggly looking boy. He seemed very inexperience in combat, but I can sense that he is committed to try and become a hunter. He seems very strong with the force though.

Me: Nothing much. How about you?

I then hear Ruby laugh as I turn to her and see her trying to hold in her laugh as best as she can but was failing.

Ruby: Didn't you throw up on the bullhead?

Time-skip

*Third POV*

(Y/N), Ruby and the scraggly boy were walking the campus aimlessly and just roaming around talking.

???: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is much more common than you might think.

Ruby: I'm sorry but Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Ruby giggles as (Y/N) smiles.

Jaune: Well the name's Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it.