Chapter 4

*(Y/N) POV*

I awoke to the sound of a ginger haired girl screaming at what I suppose was her best friend telling him to wake up. This goes on through the entire morning routine from teeth brushing, all the way to the locker room. I can already tell that this girl is in love with him, but for him.... I can't tell because he seems to hide his emotions well but I can sense that he seems troubled about something.

???: Nora.

Nora: Yes Ren?

He then puts his weapon into his sleeves which amaze me. I wonder if I can do something like that with my sabers?

Ren: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: ...... That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together.

This interaction makes me chuckle at their wonderful bond. One is energetic and reckless while the other is calm and collected. As they walk away, I can sense that these two are strong with the force. So far I have found eleven out of the twelve force sensitives at this school I just need to find the other one here and I'll be set. As I pull out my sabers from the locker and hook them to my belt, I check to make sure I have everything.

Me: Let's see, sabers check.... blaster check.... vibro sword check.... alright I think I'm set.

I check the clock on the wall and see that I still have some time left.

Me: Perfect. I can go meditate a little before we begin.

I head out of the locker room and head to the cliff where we supposed to head to for initiation. As I get there, I notice that Professors Ozpin and Goodwitch are there and they take notice of my footsteps approaching and turn around to see me here so early.

Ozpin: Ah! Master (L/N), what a surprise to see you here so early. How are you this morning?

I bow in respect as they do the same. I raise my head with a smile on my face.

Me: I am well Professors. I am just here to meditate a little to clear my mind before initiation today.

Ozpin: What a wonderful idea! I hope you don't mind that we observe you. Well, Glynda wishes to observe.

Glynda: I'm just fascinated by his means of "meditation", Headmaster.

I chuckle at their interaction, they seem like Jedi Master and Padawan by how they interact. I then start to remember the times Master Shane and I had before he died. My face softens a bit at the bitter sweet memories and the teachers took notice to this.

Glynda: Master (L/N) are you alright?

Me: Yes Ms. Goodwitch. I was just.... remembering an old friend of mine.

Glynda: Ah.... I see.

I then head towards the cliff and looked off in the distance with the forest in view. I unhooked my sabers from my belt and laid them in front of me as I got on my knees and started to concentrate.

*Ruby POV*

As me and the other participants were approaching the cliff, I was wondering where (Y/N) was. I saw him grab his two cylinders and leave the locker room.

Jaune: What's up Ruby?

Me: I can't seem to find (Y/N). I saw him leave earlier but I don't know where he could've gone.

Jaune: Huh.... I was thinking the same thing.

As we were approaching the cliff, we notice the other initiates were gathered around near the cliff. As we move past the crowd, I see my sister Yang looking shocked and astonished which really confuses me.