Chapter 5

Italics = Whispering

*(Y/N) POV*

After last nights meditation lesson, we all went back to our dorm rooms and slept so we could be ready for the next day. And so that next morning, I was awoken by something very unexpected from the dorm next door.

Ruby: *WHISTLE!* Gooood morning team RWBY!

I was so startled that I fell out of my bed and onto my back as I hit the wood floor very hard.

Me: *Groans!* Whelp! I'm up.

I get up and start to get ready for the day. I go to the restroom to brush my teeth and shower. Once I came out, I was wearing my Beacon uniform and decided to have a light breakfast. Once I was finished, I grabbed my sabers but started to decide if I should bring them or not. After thinking a little bit, I decided to not bring them and placed them back on my desk. I open my door and close it behind as I leave my room. I started walking down the hallway towards my way to my first class which was Professor Port. As I was walking, I heard what sounded like Ruby talking to her team about.... bunk beds? I'm not even gonna question their reasoning about that choice. As I continue my walk to my class, I look around and study the architecture of the school as it looks somewhat similar to the Jedi Temple back on Coruscant as it brought back the many memories I had when I was there. They were bitter sweet memories.

???: Master (L/N)!

I turn around to see team walking up to me. Well Velvet was actually running straight at me with a bright smile on her face.

Velvet: How are you this morning?

Me: I am well. How are you?

Yatsu: (bows in respect) We are well Master.

Me: Shh! When we are in school, please call me (Y/N). We don't want the other students to think of something suspicious between us. Do we?

They zip their lips shut and act as if they threw away the key to the lock.

Me: Good! Now, head off towards your class. And remember to grab the others and meet me at the hangar after school so we can head towards our training grounds.

Coco: If you don't me asking, where is the training grounds?

Me: You'll find out later. Now hurry along. I don't you want you to be late.

CFVY: Understood.

They then head off towards their class the other direction and as they walk around the corner and were out of sight, I continued my walk. I saw that I had about 15 minutes before class so I head out to the courtyard to enjoy the morning sun. I then noticed Ozpin and Goodwitch walking and so I approached them.

*Third POV*

Ozpin: Ah! Master (L/N), how are you this fine morning?

(Y/N): I am well Headmaster. (turns to Glynda and bows) It's nice to see you again Professor Goodwitch. (lifts head and smiles) I look forward to your lesson later today.

Glynda: (with a slight blush) O-oh! W-well I'm uh.... glad to h-hear that! 'Good Oum he looks so cute!'

(Ooooooooooo! Things maybe getting a little spicy up in here!)

(Y/N): Ms. Goodwitch? Are you alright?

Glynda: I-I uh.... y-yes I'm perfectly f-f-fine!

(Y/N) looks at her with a questionable look as Glynda tries to avoid eye contact with him. Ozpin smiles knowing what is going on with Glynda and decides to have a little fun.