Chapter 11: Armadillo vs Cyclops

(Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Intro)

-----------------------

Classic Sonic, Shantae and their friends were walking down main street. Classic Knuckles was still thinking about how he was gonna make amends following his fight with Shantae. Shantae on the other hand, had already gotten over it. She tried to talk to him.

Shantae: Knuckles? Are you okay?

Knuckles: Yeah, I'm fine.

Tails: Well the tone in your voice doesn't sound fine.

Bolo: You still trying to make amends with Shantae for that fight you two had?

Knuckles: Yes.

Sky got on her knees to comfort him.

Sky: Hey, the fight was not your fault. It was Risky and Eggman's. They the ones who took advantage of your gullibleness.

Rottytops: Yeah! Shantae will forgive you soon!

Classic Sonic: And she already got over it. So you're good.

Amy: Shantae is always forgiving! She'll accept your apology! So turn that frown upside down!

Mighty: She can't stay mad at you forever!

Knuckles smiled.

Knuckles: Thanks guys.

The gang smiled back at him. Shantae smiled too.

Shantae: (In her mind) I already forgive you Knuckles!

Just then, Ray spotted something coming towards them

Ray: Incoming!

A huge cannonball was fired at them, causing them to jump out of the way. Risky Boots had sent Ammo Baron to Attack them and get the Chaos Emeralds while Squid Baron and Hypno Baron was still getting ready.

Ammo Baron: *Evil laugh*

Team Sonic, Shantae, and her friends growled at him.

Classic Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/Mighty/Ray/Amy/Shantae/Sky/Bolo/Rottytops: Ammo Baron!

Ammo Baron smiled evilly.

Ammo Baron: Alright kids, give up the Chaos Emeralds, and I'll go easy on you!

Sonic, Mighty, Ray, Tails, Knuckles and Amy turned into their super forms. Shantae turns Super Shantae.

Super Sonic/Super Tails: No way cyclops!

Super Knuckles: Like that's ever gonna happen!

Super Mighty: We'll never give them up!

Super Ray: You want them? Come and get them Blinky!

Super Shantae: Let's go!

Super Amy: -readies her hammer- Let's do this!

Ammo Baron smirked.

Ammo Baron: You kids do this the hard way? Very well!

Ammo Baron attacked our heroes with his tank. Super Sonic spin dashed into the tank, Super Shantae whipped her hair at at it, Super Tails rammed his head into the side of the tank, Super Amy hit the tank with her hammer, Super Knuckles threw multiple punches at it, and Super Ray dodged the cannonballs and kicked the tires. The tank was getting badly damaged and Ammo Baron was getting angry. He aimed the cannon at Sky.

Ammo Baron: Say goodbye to your little friend!

Ammo Baron fires a cannon ball at her.

Sky: *Screams*